Jasmine pt. 2

A/N: Hey guys I have been pre-occupied with this really cool "Game" called free rice. It donates rice to feed people who don't have food or money to obtain food. You all should try it out. Thank you to everyone who reads my trash writing! Please stop sending hate this was my first work and I put over a year of effort into it. XX FluffyEmoKitty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juliet's p.o.v.

I watched as my husband, son, and daughter all left in search of two people to kidnap. I have gotten used to the traditions a long time ago but it still bothers me a small bit that we kidnap other people even if it is to save them from the outside world. I began cleaning the house very well and started to cook a large chunk of the meat from the fridge. I was going to make potatoes, carrots, buttered bread, and a pie to go with tonight's dinner. I want to impress our visitors and hopefully make the transition easier on them since they only have a month to be here before one becomes the newest addition to the meat in the freezer to be used later. I finished cleaning up the house and headed to the kitchen. I looked through the cabinets looking for the ingredients to make the pie. I made the crust and put the strawberry filling in it, setting it to the side. I began to peel the potatoes and carrots. I put them in a baking dish and put some seasonings on them before I baked them. I went to Jimmy and I's room. I wanted to wear something nice but not a dress. I don't know how the two people that are being brought here will react but I doubt that they will take it very well. No one who has ever been brought here has taken it very well the first day. I don't expect them to it is hard, but it is definitely better than spending your life in the outside world.  I don't regret meeting Charles that night in the club. I wish I would have adjusted faster.  I heard the door open. I walked down the stairs to see my family walk in. They looked upset. 

"Hunter, you and Chloe go to your rooms. Make sure Caroline is okay," Jimmy sad.

I know what happened now. He let Chloe drug them, but didn't monitor it and she killed them. Now Chloe will have to wait another year before she gets a man.  I walked over to Jimmy and wrapped my arms around him. 

"Her name was Jasmine, The boy was Wayne. Both were 21. It's my fault they died. I should have watched Chloe better." Jimmy said.