Update!!

A/N: Okay im going to start doing this again and to all of you who encouraged me I thought I would let you all know I passed and go to MEPS next week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter's p.o.v. 

I sat in bed thinking of how I can help dad get Chloe to come home, she isn't safe outside of the house. I laid down on the bed as I heard footsteps coming towards my room, probably Caroline. I love her and she was easy to train except with the meat but that didn't take too long. She stepped into our room and took her long blonde hair out of the braided buns and sat on the bed next to me. 

"Hunter your dad just left he said something about finding Cason and Chloe." She said the first words she has said in a while. 

I nodded and hugged her close pulling her down next to me. I know she is feeling depressed about us not having a kid but it's not her fault she can't have any but we both know that it's only a matter of time before dad realizes it and kills her saying I need a new girl. 

"Caroline trust me we will be alright we will have a baby somehow and dad will bring Chloe home. The family will be normal again." I reassured her.  

A/N: Hey guys so ive decided that im done with everything i cant handle my depression or anxiety or anything on top of being pregnant and not being able to take my meds sorry about this but i am done with everything