1: The Girl

"Mom?" Amy whispered, as she saw her mother, just a few feet in front of her. "Mom?!" Amy jogged twords her mother, but her Mother just walked the other way. "MOM!!" Amy yelled.

   "Amy?!?" Ty shook her. Amy jumped up and sighed. "Are you okay?" Ty asked her. "Ya." Amy lied, with a tear running down her face. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. "No, I just need some air." Amy got up and walked off.

   The warm summer night air hit Amy as she walked down into the barn. She walked over to Spartan's stall, and rubbed his soft muzzle. "Hey." She greeted. Spartan snorted in a greeting back.

  Amy felt Ty's warm hand touch hers. She looked up at him. "Are you sure you're okay?" Ty asked concerned. "Ya." Amy looked down at her feet.

  Ty grabbed Amy's chin, and lifted it until her eyes met his. "Amy." He sighed. Amy hugged him, and a tear swept onto Ty's hand. "I saw my mother in my dream again." Amy sniffled. "It's okay." Ty hugged her tight. "Let's go to bed."

--- That Morning--

Ty woke up to the sunlight in his face. He looked over to see that Amy is gone.

Ty came down to the barn, and saw Amy lunging a gray dabbed horse he has never seen. He walked over to the padlock.

"Hey." He hopped on the tall wooden gates. "Hey sleepy head." Amy smiled. "Who's this?" Ty pat the horse, as it walked up to him after Amy stopped lunging.

"Georgie found him this morning. He doesn't have a name" Amy answered, walking to Ty. "Remember, she is coming today." Ty reminds Amy. "Shoot I totally forgot!" Amy jumped over the gate.

  "Amy," Ty grabs Amy's arm, before she could run off. "You okay?" He asks. "Ya I'm fine." Amy loosens Ty's firm grip, and runs to their loft to change. Amy came down in jeans and a nice white loose blouse. Ty, was wearing jeans and tee shirt.

   "Ready?" Ty squeezed Amy's hand. Amy shook her head in excitement. A car stopped, and Clint and a girl got out. "Hey Ty!" Clint hugged Ty and Amy. "This is Lilith Smith." Clint gestures to the girl.

"Lilith, this is Amy and Ty Borden, your foster parents." Clint announced, but Lilith didn't say anything. "Can I talk to you Ty?" Clint asked. "Sure." Ty said confused. They left and Amy and Lilith were left alone.

"How old are you?" Amy asked, no response.
"Do you have any sinblings?" No resonance. After awhile of awkwardness , Ty and Clint came back. "Well, I must go, have a good day. Bye Lilith." Clint waves, and drives off.