25: BBQ

Lilith's POV:

I walk back and forth, waiting for the results. I look at them. "Yes!" I say jumping up and down. I run to m phone, and go to text Daniel.

Lilith: Can we have to family over for a small get together?

Daniel: Ya sure, when?

Lilith: Tonight?

Daniel: A little short notice, but sure.

Lilith: Okay, what about a BBQ at 3:30?

Daniel: Ya, I'll stop to get some stuff for it.

I smile at the texts, and look at Coda. "I am so excited!" I say, looking back at my phone. I go to our huge family group chat, with GG Grandpa Lisa Lou Mom Dad Georgie Daniel and I.

Lilith: Do you want to come to my house for a BBQ at 3:30?

Mom: Sounds fun.

Dad: Yep.

GG: Sure darling.

Grandpa: Free food? Why not!

Lou: Sure, I'll bring some corn bread.

Georgie: Count me in.

Daniel: Lou, you don't have to brig anything.

Mom: Don't even argue with her. She is too stubborn.

Lou: HEY!

Georgie: Amy is right Mom.

I laugh at the last few texts, and go to get ready for the BBQ. I get dressed in a pink tank-top and some jeans. I go out to the barn, and pat Chip.

He gives a soft nicker, and makes me smile. I go in my pocket, and get a sugar cube for him. I go inside his stall, and put my arms in his back, and lay my head on my arms. Chip stands there, all I can hear is his heartbeat.

It seems like forever, as I lie there on Chip's back. I finally hear a car pull up. I go out of the barn, and see Daniel's truck.

"Hey." I say. "Hey babe." He says, after our lips release from a kiss. "I have to tell you something." I say in a voice like I did something wrong. "What's up?" He asks, looking at me with puppy eyes.

I tell him. "That's amazing!" He says, picking me up and swinging me around. "Careful." I say, with a smirk. We go inside, and get everything ready for the BBQ.

"Hey." I say, hugging Lisa as her and GG get out of the car. "You are glowing." she says, putting her hands on my shoulders. I raise and eyebrow, and she lets go of me. "Hey darling." GG says, hugging me and kissing me on the head.

"We have plenty of food if you want any." I offer. Just the, Mom, Dad, and Harper show up. "Harper!" I say, kneeling down for a hug. "LILLY!!" She screams, running to me. I pick her up and swing her to my hip. "I missed you." She says, hugging my neck. "Hey." I say, hugging Mom and Dad at the same time.

Everyone gets here, Georgie and I talk about random things, and everyone eats hotdogs or hamburgers. "Everyone, may we have your attention please." Daniel says, putting his arm around my waist. "Lilith and I have amazing news." He says with a smile ear to ear. "I'm pregnant." I say with an even bigger smile, if that is possible.

A/N
Hey,
  So I got this idea, the baby Trey will be named after one of you (or a name of your choice). All you have to do is comment your or a name of your choice. Do 1 boy and 1 girl name for a better chance!! You will also get credit!!!
-Baylie