36: Paisley Jumps

Lilith's POV:

 I wake up, earlier than normal. Today is my day to do all the chores. I go outside into the barn. I turn out the horses to the grazing field, muck every stall, and feed Parker and the Coda. By the time I'm done, everyone is awake. Daniel is in the kitchen, making breakfast, and the twins are watching tv.

 "Hey." I yawn. "Mommy!" Paisley and Thomas run, and hug me around the legs. "Hey." Daniel smiles. "Hungary?" He asks. "No, I'm fine." I answer, sitting at the bar table. "So, whats the plans for today?" He Daniel asks. "The team has a party, celebrating that we got in the Olympics, and that's around 5. I got a baby sitter for the twins." I say. "Who?" He asks. "A friend of mine. Her name is Jade." I smile. "Is she trustworthy?" Daniel quizzes me. "Yes, Georgie has known her forever. And she is a student at Grandpa Tim's riding school." I tell him. "Oh, okay." He says

After breakfast, we all go outside. "Momma, can you teach me to jump horsies like you do?"  Paisley asks, holding my hand. "Sure. You can use Chip." I reply. "Yay!" She jumps. "Can we do it today?" She begs. "Ya. Go get Chip from the barn." I tell her. She might be only a little over 5, but she knows how to get the horses. I only trust her with Chip though, or I only trust Chip. He is the only horse that wont run away if she drops the lead, or wont bite her ever.

 A few minutes later, as I adjust the jumps the the lowest they can be, She comes back, with Chip all tacked up. "How'd you get him tacked up?" I asks, confused. "Daddy helped me." She says. I bring Chip into the arena, and adjust the stirrups, so they can fit her tiny height, and put her on the saddle. 

"Bring him to a gallop, and to the jump. He will do the rest." I instruct. She does as told, and Chip doesn't jump, but more like leaps over the jump. "Wow!" Paisley says. "You did good, just stay still, and let Chip's neck come to you." I smile. She does it again, as perfect as can be. "Wow, you're a fast learner." I say, walking up to them.

A/N

 Hey,

 sorry for the short chapter, I kinda have writer's block for this book. On the other hand, I have another book! It is called Problems. It is about a depressed girl, named Jessica (Jess) Dolie, goes to a horse camp to help her with her depression. I am proud of the 2 chapters so far. Go read it and tell me what you think so far please. Also, we are almost at 1k reads! I have never had that many! It is huge! Thank you so much for that!

 -Baylie