30: Babies

Lilith's POV:

 I am sitting, watching Tv. "Hey." Daniel says, just getting home from work. "Hey." I say, turning from the tv to him. "How are you three?" He asks, sitting next to me. "We are fine." I smile, rubbing my belly. "I finished folding Thomas and Paisley's cloths." I say. "Good." Daniel says, getting up from the couch. 

 "Ouch!" I say, squinting my eyes at the sharp pain on my stomach. "You okay!?" Daniel asks, running over to me "I... Think.... I'm.... In labor." I say through the pains. "Okay, I'm going to get the baby bag, then I'll get you in the car!" Daniel explains. "Hurry up!" I call from the couch.

 Daniel hurries to me, and grabs my hand. I get up, and waddle tot he car, with Daniel holding me. We get to the hospital, and we go into the delivery area.

Amy's POV:

 "Ya okay! We will be there soon! Thanks Daniel bye!" I say, hanging up the phone. "GUYS!!! LILITH IS IN LABOR!!!" I yell, running all over the house. "Everyone! Get in the car! Come on!!" TY yells excitedly. "You see more excited for Lil than you were when I was in labor." I tease. "Not more, just as. WE ARE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS!" He smiles.

 "And I'm going to be a GGG!" Grandpa teases. 

 We walk back and forth, waiting for the news of Thomas and Paisley's arrival. I see Daniel come out. "They are here." He smiles. Everyone looks up, and smiles. "May we see them?" Georgie asks. "Ya, only 2 at a time. Amy, Ty come one." He answers, turning around and walking away.

 Ty and I follow into the room, and see Lilith with 2 babies in her arms. "Hey." She whispers. "It is funny, Thomas looks more like you Lil, and Paisley looks more like Daniel." I smile, looking at my grandchildren. "I thing Thomas looks more like you Dad." Lilith says.

A/N

 Hey,

 They are here! Sorry for the short chapter, but I thought this was an amazing place to stop it. As I promised, I will TRY to post every day at lease once. I am planning to post again today, but depends on how the day ends. Also, I might end the story, I need your thoughts. If I do, I will make another one. I need to start focusing on writing as a real career option. I might do it for a highschool thing. I will post other stories I promise. 

-Baylie