14: Sorry

Daniel's POV:
Damnit I made a mistake. Okay, I yelled at Lilith. I can just call her and say I'm sorry right? No that is insensitive. I will bring her to the waterfalls! Perfect!

I grab my phone from my pocket, and open it up to text Mrs.Borden.

Text:
Daniel:
Hi, Mrs.Borden can I come tack up Chip to bring Lilith to the waterfalls?

Mrs.Borden (Amy):
Ya sure, but she is walking home.

Daniel:
Why?

Mrs.Borden:
I asked if she was okay and she got mad and she asked to walk.

Daniel:
Oh... okay thanks.

I hook up my trailer and put Boomerang and all the tack inside. I get in the car and drive off.
I get to HeartLand right before sunset, perfect time to take Lilith to the falls. I tack up Chip and Boomerang as fast as I can, and I go up to the loft to see Lilith.

I knock on the door and Mr.Borden answers it. "Oh, hi Mr.Borden. I'm Daniel, Lilith's..." "Boyfriend, I know. Are you here for Lilith?" He interrupts me. "Um yes sir." I rub my arm. "Lilith! Someone is here for you!" He screams. "Come on in." He invites me.

"So what do you like to do?" He asks closing the door. "I play football, and I love to jump my horse Boomerang." I answered.

Just then, Lilith came out. "Hey." I say. "Oh, hi." She says. "Do you want to go on a ride?" I ask. "I have dinner with my family, sorry." She said, I can tell she is lying. "No go on." Mrs.Borden walks in. "Oh okay." Lilith says.

We walk down to the barn, and Lilith must have not seen Chip out of the door. "Where is Chip??" She asks panicking. "Right here!" I laugh, bringing her out of the barn. We jumped on our horses, and rode up the hill to the forest, and to the falls.

Lilith's POV:

Daniel go off of Boomerang and helped me off of Chip, even though I didn't need it.

"Im sorry." Daniel says, after we sat on a rock with our feet in the water in quite for a few minutes. "I am." He says grabbing my chin, and bringing my eyes to look at him. "What can I do to make it up to you?" He asks buggingly.

"Well, there is one thing." I say trying not to smile. "Anything." "Give me your phone." I say holding out my phone. He digs thought his pocket and hands me his phone.

Then, I push him in the water. "Hey!" He screams. "Well, I deserved it." He said, swimming to me. He puts his hands on the rock and lifts himself in front of me.