39: Leaving

It has been 5 months since GG died, and many things have changed. Dad is no longer a vet, he now runs HeartLand, and Lou is selling the dude ranch to help with money. No one wants her to, but Lou is so stubborn you can't get her to do anything.

I wake up you he Twins jumping on the bed, and Daniel rubbing his eyes next to me. "MOMMA MOMMA!! YOU GO TO THE OLYMPICS TODAY!!" Paisley yells excited. "Ya, I do." I yawn. "Have you packed?" Daniel asks. "No..." I answer.

"Babe! You have to leave in 20 minutes! I'll pack, you get ready." He says, getting up and grabbing a suite case from the closet. I take a shower, and get dressed in yoga pants and a tank top.

"Here." Daniel says, handing me my bag. "The taxi us here. I better go." I say in a sad voice. "Bye." Daniel says, turning around. "Love you." I say. "Ya, you too." He says blandly. I say goodbye to the twins, and head to Taranto for the Olympics.

A/N
Hey,

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll make a longer one. I am going home tomorrow so I should post this every other day and my new HeartLand book 'HeartLand's Child' the other days I don't post this. If you haven't check out the other book, it is even better than this! Or so I think. Tell me your thoughts on it!!

-Baylie <3