7: Offical Borden

--6 months after--
Lilith's POV:
Yesterday I became and official Borden. Amy, Ty, Harper, and I went out to dinner at Maggie's.

I wake up, a strong smell of blueberry pancakes fill the air. I smile and jump out of bed. I run to the kitchen. "Hey sweetheart." Mom says, handing me a plate of pancakes, drenched in syrup, just how I like it. "Thanks mom!" I sit at the bar and eat.

I hear cries from Harper's room. Mom starts to get up, "I got it." I say with a mouth full of pancake. "Hey sis." I say, picking up Harper. I carry her to the bar. I put her in her seat, and get her pancakes. I feed her and start eating myself.

"Siser." I hear, Mom and I look wide eyed. "What?" I ask. "Siser" Harper says, pointing at me. "Yes she is your sister!" Mom picks up her phone and calls Dad. "Ty! Harper just said her first word!" She says excited. "Listen." She puts the phone on speaker.

"Who am I?" I ask. "Siser." She says again. "HARPER!! GOOD GIRL!" Dad says excited.
"I wanted her to say Dad first!" Dad pouts. "She is just happy to have a official sister!" Mom says.

We finish the call and Mom and I decided to go riding. We drop Harper off with Lou, and saddle up Chip and Spartan. We go though the woods and around to a trailer.

"This is were your father and I lived for the first 6 or so months of out marriage." Mom tells me. "Fantasy." I laugh. 

"Hey Amy." A guy with curly blonde hair came out. "Caleb I didn't know you were here!" Mom jumped off Spartan and hugged him. "This is my daughter Lilith." Mom introduced me.

"Hi there." He shakes my hand. "Can you come over for dinner? Ty would love to see you." Mom invites him. "Ya what time?" He asked crossing his arms. "5:00?" Mom asked. "Ya see you then." Caleb waved. "Bye." Mom said.

"Who is that?" I asked. "His is your father's best friend. He was a ranch hand after your father." She explained. "Oh."

                  -Just Before Dinner-
Ty's POV:
Amy, Lilith, and K sit in the couch, watching Harper play with her toys. I hear a knock at the door. "Ty honey can you get that?" Amy smiles.

I get up and get the door. "Ty!" Caleb says. "CALEB!" I say happy. "I didn't know you were here." I say once we finish hugging. "Amy invited me to dinner when her and Lilith were on a ride." He steps in the house.