33: Run

Lilith's POV:

I put Paisley down and storm off to the barn. "Lilith wait!" I hear Mom yell, as I saddle up Trouble. "What." I snarl."Don't be mad at your father, he was just trying to protect you." She says. "Mom! I'm not mad about that!" I yell turning to her. "I'm mad that they have the nerve to come here! And act like nothing happened!" I yell, tightening the girths.

"I know." Mom says, trying to turn me, but I don't. "I'll be back soon." I mumble, getting on Trouble, and galloping off. I don't control Trouble, I just let him go wherever he wants, as fast as he wants, as long as he wants.

It feels like forever, as I ride. I finally go back to Heartland. I jump off Trouble, and bring him to the barn to untack. "Mommy!" I hear. I wipe the tears, and turn, to see Paisley and Thomas running to me. "Hey you two." I say, putting on a fake smile.

"Who were those people that made you sad?" Paisley asks, barely enough for me to understand her. "Those were people who were very very mean to mommy." I answer. I can tell she doesn't completely understands, but she doesn't want to ask anymore.

I walk inside with the twins holding my hands. Everyone stares as I walk into the kitchen. "Go find Auntie Harper." I say, pushing the twins to the living room. They scurry off, and go search for Harper.

I stand in the kitchen, with Mom Dad Daniel Grandpa GG Lisa and Lou. "I'm sorry I ran off. I just didn't know what to do." I say, taking a sip of water. "Don't be." GG says, hugging me. I start to feel tears. I stand there, crying in GG's shoulder.

A/N

Hey,

Sorry for the short chapter today. I have decided that I am going to end this book at chapter 50. I will do a sequel, but it will be written better. Okay have a good day.

-Baylie