Chapter Six

Previous on Chapter Five

"She was your fiancée!"

"Kuroko-chii's missing!" Kise asserted. Kagami furrowed.

"Tetsuki is no peasant; in fact she is better than you are. I will not choose anyone else other than her, we've promis—" A pang of piercing headache rammed into his head”

"It hurts…" She cried silently.

"KAGAMI-CHII, she's there!" He pointed, Kagami abruptly stopped the car, but all eyes widened at the horror that is about to occur in a few second.

"TETSUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

__________________________________________________

“Ak--Akashi-chii PLEASE HELP!” the keyboardist trembling voice through the phone, gained the red haired singer attention immediately. He furrowed as he turns away from the sight of his father, Akashi Saito and his fiancée, Luka.

“Sh---she need your help! You’re the only one we can turn to!” Kise began rambling, making the singer frowned in confusion.

“Calm down, Ryota. What happened and who needed my help?” he calmly answered, although something tells him, Kise call is not one of his usual calls. Why did he felt restless about this call?

“It—It’s Kuroko-chii! A car hit her! She needs a blood transfusion and you are the only one I know that has O negative type of blood. The doctor said she’s gonna die if they don’t find a suitable blood donor!” Akashi hetero orbs widened, disbelieving at what he was hearing.

‘Was it his fault that, this happened to Kuroko?’

“PLEASE AKASHI-CHII; I don’t know what happened between you two earlier but I’ll do anything for you if you’re willing to donate your blood to her!” Only heaven knows how desperate the blonde haired keyboardist is.

“Where are you?”Akashi glares at his fiancée from the corner of his orbs, who was about to tempt an approach towards him.

“We’re at Shutoku Private Hospital”

“I will arrive in 15 minutes, can Tetsuki hold on that long?” he began making his way out of his father office. Luka overheard the bluenette name, immediately followed her fiancée. After several words exchanged, Akashi ordered one of the butlers to get his car ready.

“Seijuro, where are you going?” Luka grabbed a hold of his arm, pulling it towards her chest. Akashi did not even bother to take another glance as he tries to let loose of his arm from her.

“You’re going to that witch aren’t you?!” She did not know what she has signed up. Akashi gave her a piercing dangerous glare at her.

“You do not speak such nonsense of Tetsuki. If you dare showing your face around, I will not hesitate to cancel the contract you have with Rakuzan agency nor will I not hesitate to destroy you,” he threatened. Luka trembles in fear, as Akashi orbs glares dangerously at her. He turns around and about to exit the large mansion before stopping abruptly.

“I am no longer an Akashi; you are no longer my fiancée. Do remember well of my warning” he left.

From the mansion window, stood his father, Akashi Saito who is smirking at the childish antics of his only son and heir.

“No matter how far you will go, you can never escaped from your own father, Seijuro”

Little did Akashi know that his father is far more dangerous than he think he is.