Chapter Twenty - Three

A/N : I apologize for the long wait as I promised to start the update-rathon yesterday. I came into a small problem yesterday that took me away from the laptop and so today i'll start the update-rathon and will update a few more times this week.

For reviewers, I can't thank you enough for reviewing and spending your time in last chapter update which is VERY VERY LONG chapter. *Bows* I'll try to control myself in writing long chapters in the future as I realized not many wants to read long chapters. *Sigh* I felt a little disheartened. LOL

Anyways, the book has finally reached its 10, 000 reads today! *is very very happy and then bows* Thank you so much for following/reading the book until this chapter. For the votes, it reached the targeted votes i wanted but i guess it's a long way to 1,000 votes but i'll make it there sooner or later *LAUGHS* Either way, enough from me, have fun reading the feels in this chapter :) oh! Don't forget to review :)

Song used: BOLERO by TVSQ (IT'S AN AMAZING SONG!)

_____________________________________________

Previous on Chapter 23

"But today...would be the last day I would be singing here on stage."

"...I feel that soon I won't be able to reach for her hands..."

"You will no longer allow seeing your parents until you completed your task. Until then, they will be kept somewhere."

"Haizaki-san, you're the first person who never asked anything more than my name. You even saved me...you're a very kind person."

"Just promise me, if you need help in anything...please let us know. We're all in this together and we will stand together with you till the end."

"I will be retiring."

____________________________

Haizaki dropped stopped at his pace in his kitchen when he heard the announcement. He quickly went to his living room and turns the volume louder as his silvery orbs glues to the flat screen television, where the bluenette he met months ago stood on the large stage of the Tokyo Dome.

"Why are you doing this..." he frowned.

...

Some of the audience gasps at her sudden announcement. The rest of the band members from both bands were speechless. Kagami and Hibiki orbs were wide as they watched the bluenette stepped a couple feet forward. She took a deep breath as she brought the mic closer to her lips.

"Music is my life. I wouldn't have known the beautiful melodies it has if it weren't for Minoru-san who taught me it." Hibiki furrowed, "Tsuki-chan...you...remember..." she smiled at him then back to the audience. "I wouldn't have been able to keep living and reaching for my dreams if it wasn't for, Kagami-kun who never stops supporting me no matter how silly my requests were. He's a great brother and I'm never going to be able to repay for everything he has done for me." Kagami shoulder fell. He couldn't find any words of how he felt now.

Kuroko smiled, "As time goes by, I met The Generation of Miracles who was also at that time was attending the same university here in Tokyo. Each passing day, I began to learn more than just music. I gain friendship and love. At the beginning of the friendship, we've encountered many problems that put our feelings into test. However, Akashi Seijuro-kun has taught me that, no matter how hard life goes, I must never forget that there's someone would always be there for me. He was always there for everyone even when everyone left him..." Her grips tighten on the mic.

"However...a year ago...we lost him in the first debut I've made. Everything went downhill for us. We lost our way. Music seems the less interesting for us at that time but we realized that time won't wait for anyone including me...but I also realized all these time, my dreams have always been near me...no, in my hands...which is why today I've decided that this is as far as I can go as HEAVEN..."she trailed off.