Chapter Sixteen

*In this chapter NanaBeeYo will act as Nana in a band calls EUTERPE
*Song used in this chapter is - Ichirin no Hana by High And Mighty Color 

_____________________________________

Previous On Chapter 15

"I'm bringing her away from you people, away from those who will hurt her!"

"Stress or psychological issues can cause a person to become hoarse or even lose the voice temporarily but in your sister case, she loses her voice" Midorima explained.

"I'm sorry, are you alright?" the stranger spoke.

"She's not good enough for our band."

Nijimura turns around, his back facing Akashi's. "Everyone's worried about you; no one would leave you behind if you tell them what you want, they'll listen to you."

"I'm Minoru Hibiki. Nice to meet cha"

Kagami approached his sister until he noticed the other teen. He furrowed. For some reason, he felt as if this person would take Kuroko away from him. He glares daggers at him.

________________________________________

The loud squeal of a woman voice caught everyone attention in the restaurant. "TSUKI-CHAN! OHHH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" she hugged the smaller bluenette in a death hug, pressing Kuroko's face to her large bosom. Kagami face palmed, he stood up and pulls the blonde haired mentor of theirs away from the suffocating Kuroko. "Jeez, how many times I've told you, stop hugging people! You're gonna kill them!"

"Man, you're boring as ever! It's just a hug!" Alex pouted. Kagami could feel a headache coming, and then he felt someone pulled his jacket, he looks beside him, Kuroko large empty orbs looking up at him. "Ah, right…sorry." He took a seat. The waiter came around, pouring some water for them while they looked over the menu.

From the corner of her eyes, she took several glances at her favorite apprentice, Kuroko. She noticed her blue orbs that used to have so much life in them has disappeared. She furrowed slightly. When she received a call from Kagami saying, they are leaving Japan, that's when she knows something bad has happened. Although…she did not expect this.

"So, Taiga. What are you gonna do now that you both came back to L.A?" she rested her chin on her palm. The bassist seems hesitated to answer. "I don't know…I haven't really planned out everything." He answered, Alex hummed. "Well I'm sure you won't have any problem getting any agency recruiting you." She smiled. Kagami looked a little disheartened.

"Kuroko-chan, you can stay over at my place whenever you want to!" she held the bluenette small hands. Kuroko nodded. Alex decided not to bring up any heavy and touchy subject, so she pretty much the one who did the talk while Kagami and Kuroko gave a reply or a nod occasionally.

From afar, Kuroko didn't notice someone was looking at her.

"Hibiki-chan, what are you doing?" a female voice came behind him. A girl in her teens dressed in black jacket, a short black jean that hugged her thigh perfectly, giving out those curves. Her long black silk locks are tied in twin ponytails. Several male guests gave a glance at her, which she ignored completely. She tapped the shoulder of the said name.

"Ah, you're finally done." Hibiki quickly turns around. The girl raised an eyebrow. "Why are you standing there? Are you spying on someone?" she walks over to follow the line of sight of the raven. Her black orbs looked around and she saw a familiar red head bassist in one of the table, eating with another two lady guests.

Fate and Destiny [Akashi x Kuroko / Kuroko no Basket]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara