Chapter Fourteen

** Okay... sorry for the slow update, I had to rewrite over and over since I'm not happy with it LOL. Either way lets move on shall we?

** imKimTheWriter shall act as Kim, ynnabanana25 act as Ynna , while Himimo Senohara acts as Hiai in this chapter :)

P.S - It's a bit late here when I posted this up, so please excuse the errors and major grammars LOL, will look into it when I wake up later. Enjoy reading and goodnight.

__________________

Previous on Chapter 13

"For the first time in the music festival, a combination of several well known musicians comes in together to perform. Let's give it to Kuroko Tetsuki and the Generation of Miracles!"

"I had fun with them around; it's always so cheerful and relaxing."

"Ahh…Here I thought it's just some messed up stalker case that I needed to solve, I guess there's more than a stalker at play."

"You mean all these while, you didn't used your effort to get in the top 10?! YOU CHEATED!" a voice shouted.

"I …no… "Kuroko couldn't say anything as her tears began to pool.

___________________

"Did you saw the look on her face, Seijuro?"

The loud sound of a slap halted everyone both on the stage and backstage after the evening of the first night of the music festival ends. Raging flames of anger filled the renowned lead singer of the Generation of Miracles, his heterochromatic orbs flares in anger as his patience finally broke. His knuckles turn white as it tightens up.

"Akashi-chii! You shouldn't hit a lady!" Kise intervenes, pretends to be concerned. Both Aomine and Murasakibara rushed to the scene, where they could see Akashi gritted his teeth in sheer anger.

"Luka, never in my life I've hit a woman but you. You have broken my patience. When will you stop being so shameless and ridiculous?! " Akashi voice roared. No one dared to say a word. The red head has always known for his unlimited patience towards everyone around him but for him to lash out like this. Something serious must have gone wrong.

"You are an insult to each musician, Luka."

The brunette glares dagger at her fiancée who is looming in front of her. She gritted her teeth as she held her bruised cheek that has been slap by none other than Akashi Seijuro. "It's always that wretched witch, Kuroko! You are supposed to look at me and only me not her! She's in the past, unneeded garbage but why do you keep picking up a useless old garbage!" she yelled but she flinched the moment Akashi orbs coldly sharpens, giving the murderous vibe around him.

"Garbage, you say. You're right she is garbage… " His cold tone calmly answered. Luka smiled in victory when she thought she has finally changed his mind, but she yelp when Akashi suddenly took a step forward, his right hand up in the air."…but you are no better than her, Luka. You are far worse than garbage. You are a disgusting piece of c—"as he was about to swing it hard into her face once again, Aomine and Murasakibara quickly held him back, ignoring the death glares of their bandleader.

Aomine cut him off before this gets on the tabloid, "OI! Akashi! Get a hold of yourself! You're making a scene here!" the navy blue guitarist pushed the red head away from Luka. He sighed, feeling a little relieved that their red head bandleader is not an aggressive person although Aomine felt as if his life just reduced by more than half when Akashi sent a death glare towards his way.