Story Details - Summary/Characters/Song List

With the book finally ends, I will be closing it with a story details that consist summary, characters biography and songs list that I used in this story from Chapter 1 to Chapter 30.

Summary :

Bound by a promise, they were torn apart from one another. They were childhood friends/lovers but fate and destiny came to intervene with their lives. Akashi lost his memories of her upon saving her from an accident while Kuroko, was diagnosed with an incurable disease which will take her life sooner or later. The two of them upon meeting again, everything starts to change course as friendship, love, enemies and many more came into their lives. Will they be able to fight Fate and Destiny ?

Pairing : Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuki.

Genre : Angst / Tragedy / Friendship / Family. 

Characters

Kuroko Tetsuki
- A young woman in her 20's, was diagnosed with an incurable disease in her younger days. A disease that will bed ridden her as she grew older. She's also the mysterious genius musician who hides behind the name, HEAVEN who later in chapters, she reveals herself to the world. She's the adopted sister to Kagami Taiga and the blood sister to Minoru Hibiki. She is also Akashi's lovelife. 

A considerate woman who often puts others before herself. Often seen with her grand piano or music sheets. She never meant to have her songs to grow popular in top charts, she only meant it to have people open their hearts to listen to her songs. No one ever beaten her at first rank for 10 years after her first debut in early days. 

She passed away at the age of 23 years old after bleeding to death, shot by Suzuki Luka. She died next to Akashi Seijuro's grave. 

Akashi Seijuro
A young man in his 20's who owns a pair of heterochromatic eyes(Gold and red). The sole heir to the Akashi Corp. A perfectionist who grew up to hit his father's expectations as the proud heir of the Akashi family. Often stressed out with the huge burden on his shoulders. 

A bassist/ vocalist and the band leader of the Generation of Miracles since Middle School. He was engaged with Kuroko Tetsuki for a year in his younger days. Then, he was engaged to Suzuki Luka till he's 24 years old before he divorced her after the death of his parents in New York.

A responsible man who never gives up no matter how hard things goes. His friends seen him as a charismatic man who people will follow. He puts a lot of faith to his friends. Have plans to propose and marrying his love, Kuroko Tetsuki but he never made it .

Was shot on Kuroko Tetsuki's first public debut. Passed away at the age of 25 years old due to internal bleedings.

Kagami Taiga 
- Kuroko Tetsuki's adopted older brother. Two years older than she is. His parents were killed in a car accident when they were younger. A guitarist who often takes major contracts due to his talents and passion. Seirin Agency was his main agency before he switched to RAKUZAN Agency all due to his sister'. 

An overprotective brother. Willing to do anything and everything for the bluenette. He struggles his entire life, working hard to give Kuroko a better life after living on the streets, scavanging for foods after escaping from his parents relatives. 

Often blame himself for unable to give Kuroko everything. Envied Kuroko's blood brother, Minoru Hibiki. The one who took her death longer than the others. Remains single until the end of the story but still persuing his dreams in his career. 

Kise Ryouta
- A blonde haired keyboardist slash vocalist after Kuroko retires from the industry. He's also her partner in lectures classes during their university arc. He fell in love with her at first sight, he never let her know about it until later in the chapters.