Chapter Thirteen

** I've used several of close friends real name in the story and in this chapter, retardedinpajamas will act as Maria , Himuro Tatsuya assistant. In the upcoming chapters, more of my readers name will be insert to play the supporting/semi important roles for the up story! So stay tune!

Song used in this chapter - Love Chronicles by Changin' My Life [From FullMoon Wo Sagashite] you can look up in youtube for it. It's a very lovely song. 

Previous on Chapter 12

"Tatsuya, I need your help."

"You get Kuroko Tetsuki and I'll get Seijuro. All you need to do is part them. Have Kuroko think it was all Seijuro doings', once the two part ways, we both can have what we want."

"Nee...Tetsuki-chii, why won't you look at me? I'm always right by your side, longer than him"

"Luka, I love a woman who has dignity in her unlike a certain slut, my father listened to."

"Only mine."

______________________________

The practical exams week finally ends. Students are glad that it is over and now they will be facing another challenge, the university 75th 'Music and Arts Festival' that will be held in two months. Each student in the university, no matter they are having signed contracts or none must at least present one of their works, whether in arts or entertainment. All of the money, which the university will receive on the three days of festival, will be donate to the charity organizations.

Of course, that doesn't leaves out the Generation of Miracles who already had their schedule packed with their practices for their next album release. Unlike Kagami, he renowned for his guitar skills and his contracts with the second largest Japan entertainment agency, the Seirin but for Kuroko, her identity as HEAVEN remained anonymous.

"Yes, fortunately the Dean had asked me to inform you that he would want you to perform in the evening of the festival, which fully reserved for the top ten most talented students in the music department and you, missy, you are one of them. " Her lecturer said as he puts his references books away. Kuroko furrowed. The other lecturers in the staff lounge are all away in their own classes, leaving only the bluenette and Mr. Takayoshi.

"...but Mr. Takayoshi, I can't" she refused.

Her lecturer shook his head. "Ms. Kuroko, your talents in the music industry are undeniable. Do you know how hard the other students are trying to get onto the stage on the first evening of the festival every year?"

"I thought the Dean had already agreed that he allows me to keep my profiles low, including my involvement in the music industry, but why now?"

The middle age man shrugged as he sighed. "I don't know but the Dean had given his orders, remember your achievement would be added into the final year. If I were you, use this chance to do so." He added, as soon as Kuroko was about to say more, he dismissed her since his next class is in a few minutes. She sighed.

"Ah yes, your identity as HEAVEN will remain anonymous, so perform as any other students did. You can try finding yourself a partner." With that, the lecturer left. Her shoulder fell as she dragged herself to the exit. As she was about to open the door, someone opens it first. Immediately, someone bumped into her, causing both of them to fall on their rear. She sighed.

How bad can this day be?

"Tetsuki? What are you doing spacing out at the door?" she knows this voice. She raised her head; her orbs fell onto the crimson flaring hair, and a pair of hetero orbs. Looking worried at her as he helped her up from the floor.