Chapter Nineteen

Previous on Chapter 18

"Taiga…is Minoru Hibiki my blood brother…?" 

"We couldn't save them in time…"

"That is in the past, what's done has been done. Now, we're here and no matter what I'm still your friend, Akashi-kun." She smiled at him.

"There is no mistake, Suzuki-san. In fact, the only mistake I ever took and followed was by marrying you. So please leave the manor immediately, as of now everything in the Akashi's family ever owned are now belong to me, including the manor. Have a good day, Suzuki-san." The call ended.

"Kuroko-chan, wakey wakey, it's time to…TSUKI-CHAN!"

The red head grabs his phone while Hibiki tries his best to wake the unconscious bluenette, “TSUKI-CHAN! TSUKI-CHAN! !"

_____________________

Akashi stopped his car at the corner, as he watched the ambulance drove away at the opposite direction, followed by a dark blue car from behind. It was a short glance but he recognizes the driver as Minoru Hibiki of the RENEGADE.

For some reason his guts telling me to follow the ambulance and Hibiki. Without much hesitation, he followed them. He was hoping it was someone else in the ambulance he is following.

He truly hopes that it is not Kuroko.

________

The hallway of the emergency room in a certain Private Hospital of Shutoku was dull and unbearable. Patients, visitors, and hospital staffs seen passing by the hallway as they gave a silent glance to the two extremely good-looking men stood in the hallway. However, the look on their faces were sour, as the taller crimson haired man in his twenties paced up and down the hallway as he abruptly stopped in front of the door to the emergency room every few seconds before continuing his pacing. While another man in his thirties are seen leaning against the wall with his eyes shut close as his long jet black bangs covers them slightly with his arms folded in front of his chest.

Kagami clicked his tongue impatiently as he stopped in front of the door, a nurse exits the room as he quickly stopped her for an answer but she excused herself with a shook. “It’s been over 10 minutes…” he trails off as he frowned. Hibiki sea blue orbs bores holes into the floor as he bit his lower lip. He could still feel his hands trembling slightly. He took a deep breath. He closes his eyes once again.

‘I can’t stop it…’

He was completely shaken by what has happened earlier.

.

.

He opens the door and peek inside, "Kuroko-chan, wakey wakey, it's time to…TSUKI-CHAN!" His orbs wide open as the door slammed open. He rushed towards the unmoving body on the floor; he turns pale when he could not feel any pulse from his sister. Kagami who was in the kitchen heard the commotion, rushed to the room but immediately froze at the door, "KAGAMI, CALL THE AMBULANCE! HURRY!" the guitarist shouted.

The red head grabs his phone while Hibiki tries his best to wake the unconscious bluenette.

"TSUKI-CHAN! TSUKI-CHAN! !"

The ambulance reached to the apartment area within 5 minutes after the bassist calls them up and the siren alone alerted the neighbors around as the medics rushed up to the eighth floor to the home belong to the Seirin Agency bassist. Hibiki thought they would do an emergency CPR on his beloved sister but it was the opposite, they immediately rushed her to the ambulance. He stood at the side in horror when they put an emergency oxygen mask onto her face.