From The Authoress

Hello there, my beloved readers,

Well...today at 22nd September, 2014 at 8.21 pm, I've finally completed the book I've started a year ago on 23 December 2013. It's completed with 36 parts of 209 pages. The book was originally started as a second route of Akashi Seijuro version from Frozen Melody.

However, when I thought of it, readers already know what happens in the previous book and so, starting Chapter 10, I began changing the whole plot. Where Kise Ryouta plays the third wheel temporary antaganist followed by several other antagonist that never shows up in Frozen Melody. The protagonist of this book are Akashi Seijuro and Kuroko Tetsuki, both were childhood friends/lovers that was torn apart by their fate and destiny. 

It was truly challenging for me to write this book. From Frozen Melody, i have learnt what I should do and what i should not do in this book but as time goes by, I grew fond of angst and the genre grows heavier at each chapter. Which to my liking, the reaction I have received from each of you are precious! It was those reaction that made me think more of what to write than some crappy angst chapter. 

Along the way, I did came across some hurdles of my grammars and stuffs but I know that alone, won't stop ya guys from reading it. For that alone, I must say thank you so much. 

Some may hate on some of the chapters for what I did to Akashi but some knows it was for the sake of the characters to improve but yes, it's my habit to make it angsty. 

TO BE REAL HONEST, I don't know if i can ever write such angsty fic again after this book ends. This book filled with my hardwork, and the time i put into it was a lot. It also affected me like how it affected ya guys and as while I'm writing this message. I'm crying a bit because the book that I loved so much, more than Frozen Melody has finally come to an end. There won't be times I can see my readers reaction anymore from a completed book. 

It saddens me but i know I am happy that I somehow MANAGE to give the characters what they deserve. Especially Akashi and Kuroko. A happy ending was never my forte but for once. 

Everyone deserves happiness, including a fictional character. 

And so, I want to THANK YOU EVERYONE, EACH ONE OF YOU! Who have followed/reading the book since last year until now. I didnt think the book caught so much attention from readers but THANK YOU, every words you've put in the reviews I wanted so much, meant a LOT to me. 

Soon, I will be retiring from writing but to me, having my stories published online means a time capsule for me. Being a 23 years old is hard when you know one day, you won't be able to sit around writing, fooling around and so on anymore.

And thus, thank you.

*BAWLS AN OCEAN OF TEARS!*

*SHOUTS*

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

With Love,
WinterRaineeDay.