Chapter Seven

Previous on Chapter Six

"Ak-Akashi-chii PLEASE HELP!"

"Kuroko only has a few years left"

"I am no longer an Akashi; you are no longer my fiancée. Do remember well of my warning"

"She doesn't deserve any of this suffering, Akashi."

For the first time in his life, he cried.

_____________________________________

Akashi walked towards his bathroom before stopping abruptly in front of the mirror, staring at his own reflection, traces of tears on his cheeks. After returning from the hospital, he could not help but to think and think until he fell asleep. So much has happened in one day. His heart felt heavier than anything he felt before.

"She doesn't deserve any of this suffering, Akashi."

Images of the bluenette attached to, many of the life support wires and what not, pains him. Not only that, he made her cried. What he cannot forgive himself was…he has been living his life without a touch of guilt all these while, without knowing someone has been suffering so much for his sake…far too much…

Akashi Seijuro, the lead singer of the Generation of Miracles has given up his right as the sole heir to the renowned Akashi Corp and has cancelled his engagement with Suzuki Luka, the only daughter of the Suzuki tycoon for an unknown reason.

"Yo, Akashi, we saw the news on the screen this morning. What was that about?" Aomine sat down, followed by the rest who finally arrived for their lunch break at the cafeteria, where Akashi has already waiting for them. From afar, they could see the red haired singer trying to ignore all those uncomfortable glances around him.

"Shh, Aomine-chii" Kise nudged him. The navy blue guitarist raised an eyebrow. He shrugged his shoulder, as he began munching his lunch down. Kise sighed but he looked at his bandleader who seems not to faze with all the glances and whispers.

"Aka-chin, is Kuro-chin doing okay?" Murasakibara came back to the table with a pile load of snacks on his tray, not that the other members of the band surprise anymore. Kise nudged the giant this time on his waist using his elbow. Akashi attention finally gained as he shifted his gaze to the trio in front of him, who seems to know something…

"Where have you heard this, Atsushi?"

"Some girls were talking about it in class~~ I'm surprised that Aka-chin is nice enough to become a blood donor ~~" he mumbles with his snacks filled mouth. Akashi shifts his gaze back to his lunch tray. He knows that his band mates not the type who puts their nose into other people matter, but when they do asked, it meant they cared for what was happening around him.

"Murasakibara-chii, how did you know Kuroko-chii?" Kise interrupted as he took a sip of his orange juice. The giant went into a thinking stance before stuffing another piece of chip.

"I didn't have enough small change to get a pack of snack a few months ago~~so she helped me by lending some small change to get two pack instead of one~~I wanted to give her some chocolate today but I guess I'll give her on some other time when she's all better ~~"