Chapter 1

I walk through the college gates and see all     my 6 best friends seokjin, yoongi, hoseok,         jimin, taehyung and jungkook.

"Hi Namjoon." Seokjin said.

"Hi Seokjin, it's been a while." I told him.

All of a sudden, Taehyung came running to me in his usual energetic way.

"Hyung guess what. I'M DATING IRENE." He said screaming.

"Wow Tae , I'm so happy for you." I told him smiling.

"When are you going to get in a relationship?" Hoseok asked me.

"Yeah, I been a long time since you dated a girl before." Yoongi said.

"I already told you guys a million times, I am not ready to date." I told them.

"Are you just scared to date a girl after your last relationship?" Jungkook asked me.

"It was a tough relationship and she was my first girlfriend." I told them.

"We know what happened and we know it is tough, but when will you go back into dating a girl?" Seokjin asked.

"Not now, okay." I told them in an annoyed way.

"Fine, but don't think we will let this go hyung. You will get into a relationship sooner than you think." taehyung told me.

"We'll see. Now let's get to class." I said to them and we started walking to class.

"Wait a minute. Where's Jimin?" Yoongi asked and we all started looking around for him.

"There he is." Jungkook said pointing at Jimin who is talking on the phone with someone.

"Jimin, let's go." Taehyung yelled at Jimin who looked at him.

Jimin hung up his phone and ran to us.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked him.

"I was talking to my friend Tony." Jimin said smiling.

"Okay, now let's get to class." Hoseok said and altogether we walked to class.

Please vote and comment!