Chapter 6

I am almost at 100 reads at my story!
Thank you to everyone reading it and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

I looked everywhere inside of school, but I couldn't find her.

I didn't even have her phone number or have any contact with her.

Then I realized that maybe I can go ask Irene.

Her and jihyo are friends,so she might know what happened to her.

I went to go find Irene and I found her and tae talking to each other.

" Oh, hey namjoon. Did you find Jihyo yet" tae asked me.

" No, I didn't. I was wondering if you know where she is Irene" I asked her.

" Yeah, she texted me and said that she wasn't feeling well this morning" she said.

" Is she ok" I asked her in a worried way.

" Oh, she's fine. She just had a stomachache and felt like throwing up" Irene told me.

" Just hearing the word throwing up makes me want to puke" tae said holding his mouth like he is actually about to throw up.

" Please do not puke" I told him.

" I won't, anyway, what are we going to do about jihyo" tae asked.

" Hey, maybe we can all go visit her" Irene suggested.

" That's a great idea Irene. See namjoon, isn't my girlfriend smart" tae said.

" Yeah she is. That's a good idea Irene. Maybe all of us including seokjin, yoongi, hoseok, Jimin and jungkook can go to her house after school and visit her" I told them.

" Yeah, and maybe you can tell her that you want her to be your girlfriend" tae said.

" Kim Taehyung" I said in a angry way.

" Sorry hyung, I didn't me anything I said. Bye now" he said running of holding Irene's hand.

' why can't they see that I am not ready to date yet' I thought before walking off to class.

Please vote and comment!