Chapter 11

It's been two hours since the doctors reported on yoongi's condition.

The nurse had to go home since it got pretty late,and Jihyo still isn't back yet.

" Hey when's Jihyo going to come back" I asked.

" We don't know. It might take a while though" Jin said.

" Okay" I said and went to go sit down on one of the chairs.

That's when we see the nurse come with Jihyo.
" Hey Jihyo, you okay" I asked.

" Yeah, I'm fine" she said, but she looked really tired.

" We took a lot of blood out of her, so she going to feel dizzy for a bit" the nurse said.

" Okay, is yoongi going to be alright" jungkook asked.

" We will report on yoongi's condition after a while" she said and after that she went into the ICU.

" Jihyo I think you need to sit down for a bit" I said and led Jihyo towards the chair.

Minutes have gone by.

Jihyo is sleeping for a bit and so is Irene and tae.

The doctors came outside and i woke up Irene and tae, but not Jihyo since she was tired after the donation of blood.

" How's yoongi" Jimin asked.

" Yoongi is just fine now. Thanks to the blood donation, his conditions are not serious. He has a broken arm though and some bruises, but rather than that he is all right" the doctor said and we were smiling happy to hear that he is all right.

" When can we see him" tae asked.

" When he wakes up you can see him. The nurses will tell you" the doctor said.

" Okay, thank you so much" I said.

" Don't thank me. Thank the girl who donated blood for yoongi. If it wasn't for her, yoongi would of been in a terrible condition" the doctor said and after that he left.

After that Jihyo finally woke up from her sleep.
" What happened" she asked.

" The doctors came and said yoongi is just fine now" Jin said.

" Really, I'm so glad he's okay now" she said.

" it's all thanks to you Jihyo" I said.
" Me" she asked.

" Yeah, you donated blood for him. If it weren't for you, yoongi would have been in a terrible condition" taehyung said.

" So, thank you so much Jihyo" Jimin said.

" Don't thank me guys. I was just helping to save someone's life" she said.

" well thank you. Maybe it's time for you to go now" I said.

" What about you guys" she asked.

" Were going to stay here until yoongi wakes
up. I think you should go with her Irene" tae said.

" Yeah sure" she said.

" Okay bye guys" they said.

" Bye Jihyo. Bye Irene" we waved.

And with that it was just the six of us waiting at the hospital for yoongi.

Please vote and comment!