Chapter 3

I was lunch time and me, seokjin and jihyo all went to the lunch table where all of our friends are.

When I entered, I noticed that taehyung wasn't there and Jimin was on his phone texting someone while the others were talking to each other.

" Hey guys, who's this" hoseok asked.

" Hello, my name is Jihyo. I just moved here from Guri" she said to them in a polite way.

" Oh hi jihyo, my name is Hoseok and this is Yoongi, jungkook and Jimin " he said pointing at each of them while they were waving to her except for Jimin who was still on his phone.

" Jimin, get off your phone and say hi to jihyo" seokjin told him in a angry way.

" Hold on, I'm texting Tony right now" he said staring at his phone.

" Text him later" I told him.

" Fine. Hi jihyo, it's very nice to meet you" he said putting his phone away.

" Hey where is taehyung" I asked them while they were looking around.

" Hi guys sorry I'm late" he said coming in with irene.

" Oh, hi Irene. I didn't know you go to this college"yoongi asked.

" well I do. I was just talking to tae for a bit before coming here. Is it ok if I have lunch with you guys" she asked us.

" Of course you can" Jungkook said.

" YAY! Come on Irene " he said pulling his girlfriend to the table.

" Tae, this is Jihyo. She new here from Guri. I told him.

" Hi jihyo. Wait are you and Namjoon together. Please say yes" he asked and the others are looking at her for an answer.

" No we are not dating. We just met today" she told them while the others looked very sad.

" Why are you asking" she asked them.

" Because we want him to date a girl" Jimin told her.

" Well we are not dating guys" I told them.

" Well I have to go now. I have history and I don't want to be late" jihyo said.

" I do to. Can I come with you" Irene asked her.
" Sure let's go" jihyo told her.

" Ok. Bye tae. Bye guys" she told them waving goodbye.

When they left the seven of us were at the table talking each other.

" Okay Namjoon tell us. Do you like Jihyo" hoseok asked me.

" Yah hyung, and tell the truth" jungkook said.

" Guys what are you talking about" I asked them.

" Don't lie to us hyung. Just tell us " Taehyung said.

" Fine I do okay" I told while they were screaming of joy.

" Finally. Now when are you going to confess to her, so you two can date" Yoongi asked.

" What! I'm not ready to date her" I told them.

" But you just said that you liked her" Jimin asked.

" I know, but I'm just not ready to date yet. I'm still not over of what happened the last time" I told them.

" Fine, let's just wait for a bit. But you will tell her right" seokjin asked me.

" We'll see" I told him.

Please vote and comment!