Chapter 9

Namjoon POV

I walked into the school campus and see all of my friends except for yoongi.

" Hey guys. Where's yoongi" I asked.

" We don't know actually. Probably just late" seokjin said.

" Ok, let's get to class now" I said and we all started walking inside.

" Say Jimin, you're not on your phone this time. That's surprising" I said to Jimin.

" Because tony said that he has to go to work now and I don't want to bother him" he said.

" Oh ok" I said and continued walking right when we heard something.

We heard screaming and people yelling ' Fight Fight Fight'.

We went to go see what it was and found a groups of people gathered around people fighting.

We went through the crowd to see who it was and found the biggest bully in school jun beating someone up and his friend Joshua and mingyu holding the persons arms.

I also found another one of his friend wonwoo videotaping the fight.

I was getting so pissed on what was happening, but I couldn't see the persons that's getting beat up.

We walked closer to see who it was and couldn't believe our eyes.

It was Yoongi.

I couldn't take it anymore.

We all ran to the fight and pulled jun, Joshua and mingyu away from yoongi who was now laying on the floor covered in blood.

We sat ont the ground to see if he was alright.

" Yoongi, are you ok" seokjin asked but he didn't answer.

I was glad that he was still breathing though, but he was still badly injured.

I stood up and confronted the four.

" What the hell is wrong with you guys. Why did you beat him up like that" I asked them very angrily.

" For the entertainment. We got it on video now we just have to publish it" wonwoo said.

" Umm, no you won't" jungkook said and snatched the phone away from wonwoo's hand.

" Hey, give me my phone" wonwoo said trying to get his phone from jungkook.

" okay, here" jungkook said giving his phone back.

" Hey, where's the video" wonwoo asked.

" What do you think" jungkook asked.

" Why you little piece of shit" wonwoo said knowing jungkook deletes the video.

He was about to through a punch at jungkook but hoseok caught his hand.

" Don't you dare try to through a punch at him. You already hurt yoongi, now just leave" hoseok said pushing wonwoo.

Wonwoo glared at hoseok, but soon left with his friends.

" Guys, lets go take yoongi to the nurse now" taehyung said.

We all nodded and went over to yoongi who was unconscious on the floor.

Me and taehyung helped yoongi stand and took him to the nurse while Jimin got his bag and we all ran straight to the nurse.

I'm sorry for making Wonwoo, Joshua, Jun and Mingyu the bullies in this story.
Please vote and comment!