Chapter 4

School was about to end soon so I thought that I should see Jihyo before I go.

When I walked through the hall, I saw her and Irene talking to each other .

' looks like those two are getting along' I thought right before I walked up to them.

" Hey Namjoon" Jihyo said.

" Hi Jihyo, did you enjoy your first day of school today" I asked her.

" Yes! I had so much fun. Me and Irene were talking to each other the whole day and she showed me around the school" she said in a very happy way.

" Well at least you enjoyed the day. Do you want to walk home with me" I asked her.

" Sure I'd loved to. Thank you for showing me around today Irene, see you tomorrow" she said hugging her.

" Don't need to thank me Jihyo, I was just helping a friend. I'm going to go see where Tae is now so we can head home. Bye guys" Irene said leaving to find tae.

" Come on Jihyo" I said as we headed out of school.

" So Namjoon, I wanted to ask you. Why did your friends ask if we were dating" she asked me while walking home.

" My friends always do that. They always try to get me to dating a girl, but I always tell them that I'm not ready" I told her.

" Why. Did something happen the last time you were dating a girl" she asked and I just stood there.

" I'm don't think I can tell you. It really hurts to talk about it" I told her in a sad way.

" You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" she said.

" Thanks for understanding. Well I'm almost at my house now. Where is yours" I asked her.

" It's over at this side" she said pointing the opposite direction.

" Okay, bye Jihyo. See you tomorrow" I said waving to her.

" Bye Namjoon" she said waving at me.
She is really a cute and pretty girl.

I'm starting to like her a lot more now.

Maybe I might actually confess to her sooner than I thought.

Please vote and comment!