Chapter 10

We got to a nurses office with yoongi who is still in a lot of pain.

" Oh my god, what happened to yoongi" she asked.

" Jun and his friends beat him up just for the entertainment" Taehyung told her.

" Are you serious! Those boys have nothing better to do in their life than just beat people up for entertainment" she said.

" Can you please help yoongi" jungkook asked.

" I'm afraid I can't do anything. If it was just small cuts I can help, but this is much worst. I would suggest you take yoongi to the hospital right now" she said.

" How, we don't have a car" hoseok said.

" I'll take you then. I'll tell the principal first before I come. Take yoongi outside and I'll be right back" she said.

We nodded and went straight outside with yoongi.

We set him down on the bench and waited for the nurse.

She came running and unlocked the car door. I carried yoongi and set him inside of the car.

Luckily there was space for all of us, so we got into the car.

" Wait, aren't we missing school right now" Jimin said.

" I told the principal already and he said he'll deal with it" the nurse said.

The ride was quiet not until yoongi woke up.

" Yoongi, are you ok" I asked but he didn't answer. He looks like he is in a lot of pain right now.

" Don't worry, were on our way to the hospital right now" I told him and he just nodded.

We finally arrived and took yoongi into the hospital.

Some doctors came and took yoongi into the ICU.

" Please wait outside" the doctor told us and we did as he said.

" I hope he's going to be alright" taehyung said.

"Don't worry tae, yoongi will be fine" seokjin said comforting him.

Time Skip

We waited and waited but none of the doctors came and told us about yoongi s condition.
Now I'm starting to get worried.

" Guys" I heard a similar voice.

I turn around and see Jihyo coming towards us with Irene.

Tae was so happy to see his girlfriend right now.

Irene went straight to tae and hugged him.

" How's yoongi" Jihyo asked me.

" We don't know, none of the doctors came out yet" I said a little sad.

" He'll be fine namjoon. Don't worry" Jihyo said comforting me and I just smiled at her.

Right at that moment is when the doctor came out and we all went to him.

" How's yoongi" seokjin asked

" Yoongi lost a lot of blood right now, so we need someone to donate him some blood. If we don't he going to become very serious" the doctor said and we looked at him surprised.

" What's his blood type" Irene asked.

" Yoongi's blood type is o" the doctor said.

" I have the same one. I'll donate some blood" Jihyo said.

" Are you sure, you might have to donate a lot of blood" the doctor said.

" If it's worth saving someone's life, then I'll do it" Jihyo said.

" Ok then, nurse can you go to the room and take some of her blood for donation" the doctor asked the nurse.

" Sure doctor, come miss" the nurse said directing Jihyo.

" Thank you Jihyo" I told her.

" You don't have to thank me namjoon. Like I said, I'll do anything to save someone's life and now I have to save yoongi's" she said walking away with the nurse.

" Wow namjoon, your girlfriends amazing" hoseok said.

" Shut up hoseok, she's not my girlfriend" I said yelling at him.

'But she will be soon' I thought.

I might publish a new fanfiction soon called depression which is
Jin's Fanfiction.
Please vote and comment!