chapter 1

Selenas outfit

WHY WHYYYY WHYYYYY

WHY WHYYYY WHYYYYY.... I hate him soooo much and this is what I get .... to marry him..

Well I got this news like 1 week ago and I am still shooked ...even that asshole .... we still didn't get engaged though..oh gosh thinking of that just made me gag..

" selly .. Mandy called me and said we should go to the studio" scooter said who is sitting next to me ..

We are in the car right now ... I just had like two interviews today..

I am soo tired ... and I nodded not even bothering to ask why..

Well my mom and my sweet Pattie momma are best friends ..... but me and that beaver are enemies.... my mom and Pattie had an agreement when they were preggo with us ... that whether they get boy and a girl ...they will marry them ...and that's what happened right now... we just knew about that agreement a week ago... and I am sooo pissed with my mom .

I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration ...

" selena ... what's wronggg " chaz asked me ...

" nothing chazzzyyy " I say stretching the y..

" well I know why ... because she is marrying her enemy" Ryan says laughing while I glared at him .

" dude its obvious " scooyer says slapping the back of Ryan's head...

Seriously ... sometimes I think why are they even my managers ... they are soo childish ... well I am glad they are like that ... and I love them to death ....

Then we reached the studio..

--------------------

Justin's pov

Can you seriously believe that I have to marry that witch..

My mom's stupid agreement !! Now we are the studio..I don't know why we are here and I don't care.... I am soo pissed at my mom ....

I will never love her ... never....ewww thinking about that just made me gag..

Our mom's know that we hate each other with passion...and we fight every second ...

How are we gonna live.....

My mom , Mandy and me were in the studio waiting for that witch to come....ugh she's taking soo long ...

Then the door opened and I saw scooter , Ryan and chaz enter ...

Then that she devil enters looking all frustrated ....

See we both never wanted this.

My mom and Pattie start to squeal ... what the hell?

I looked over at that witch to see her looking at me with a glare ... I glared back.... yeah this is how we greet each other...

" okay guys ... I know you guys are still confused why we called you here " Mandy says happily ..

" well duuhh " witch says ...

Ever since me and that witch knew about this ... we didn't even talk to our moms...

" ugh guys come on and get along.... you guys have to live forever ..." my mom says ...

" we will never get along and never will love each other ..." I said a bit too harshly ....

I looked over at selena ...her eyes shown ......hurt ..
Damn I shouldn't have said that ....I feel bad.... what ? Noo justin stop..

" uhhh " I say scratching my neck...

" now don't interrupt guys .. selena come here ... stand in front of justin " my mom says and Selena walks towards without saying a word..... I guess I hurt her a little ...

Then Mandy takes out a small box from her bag... ohh God ..plz don't tell me what I think it is ..

" well take these rings .." Mandy says handing us the rings...

" mommmm " selena groans ..

" okay guys come on do it ... oh and read this " my mom says handing us a paper ..

We both seriously looked bored.

Ryan , chaz and scooter were recording us..... Great !

" now start " Mandy says ..

I sigh and look at the person in front of me ..

I took a deep breath and started ..

" I Justin Drew Bieber, take you
to be husband to have and hold from this day forward ,for better or for worse , for richer or for poorer , in sick--sickness and in he-alth to l-l..." I couldn't help but laugh when I looked at the next line ... I looked over at selena to see her biting her lip to hold in a laugh... she looked at me funny ..

" Guysss continue.... " mom and Mandy says ... gosh they are soo impatient .

I rolled my eyes and continued ....

" in sickness and in health to love and to cherish ,from this day forward and until death do us part...." I finally finished and Selena burst into laughter....well it's really funny.

Mandy glared at selena ...

" okay ...okay I will stop .." selena says looking at the paper..

" I selena Marie Gomez, to be wife , to have and to hold from this day forward , for better or for worse , for richer , for poorer , in sickness and In health to lovvveeee " selena says looking at me sarcastically making me chuckle ...

"To cherish , from this day forward until death do us part."
She finished ...

" okay put the rings " Mandy says wiping her tears ...and claps her hands .

I grabbed selenas hand and I felt something .... but I ignored that feeling and put the ring on her ring finger...

Then selena grabbed my hand and put the finger on my ring finger ... her holding was gentle .... her hands were warm.

" yayyyyyy " everyone cheered and mom and Pattie were crying....

" I can't believe I am engaged to you " I say shocked ...

" me too " selena say shocked as well...

" okay guys the wedding is in three days ....!!!!! " Mandy says squealing.... making me and Selena groan...

I hope I live ...

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

I hope you guys like this chapter .... plz vote and comment ....I love yalll soooo much ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
-R