Chapter 22

1 month later

Selena outfit

I was helping the girls to cook lunch , one month has been an amazing month and everyone got to know about us and they are like took you us both long enough

I was helping the girls to cook lunch , one month has been an amazing month and everyone got to know about us and they are like took you us both long enough .

This whole one month me and jay had dates and amazing times together .. we both just can't get enough of each other .

The social media started stalking is more and more but we both don't care ... Our fans shipped us from the start and they already named our ship name Jelena .

We are now the perfect couple and we both know it ... There are some times when we have emotional break downs mainly about my lupus .

Jay can't get over the fact that he made me have spinal surgery but I am all over it and forgave him from then .

Now the guys are with Justin .. well in mine and jays studio .

" Sel girl can you wash these plates for me " Tay says pouting making me laugh and I take the plates and wash them and keept it on the dryer .

And that's when my phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID to see it's scooter .

I accepted it and brought it to my ears

" Hallo sco- " I was cut off by a heavy breathing

" Selena ! Sweetheart Justin is having a panic attack and he is screaming for you !! " Scooter yells making my heart drop

I could hear jay screaming for me at the back ground and that's when I started hyperventilating

" O my gosh ! Scooter please calm him down !!! I am on my way " I say as I hung up running as I grab my car keys .

" Selena ! " I hear demi scream but I ignored her and my hands were sweating feeling that anxiety come in through me .

I got in my car and started to roar to its life as I drove fast as I can and reached the studio .. jays screams filled in my head as I ran to the studio and I pressed the lift button as I waited impatiently .

I saw the lift was still stuck at the sixth floor and I let out a groan getting angry as I started running up the stairs to the third floor .

I felt my chest hurt from heavy breathing but I finally reached the floor and ran to the door as I pushed it open breathless .

I saw Justin on the corner covering his ear screaming my name and scooter , Ryan and chazz trying to control him .

" Oh my gosh " I whispered breathless and I chucked my car keys on the couch as I ran towards him and I bend down pulling him towards me .

" Oh thankgod you came here Selena ! " Scooter says leaving me and jay .

" Selena " I heard jay whisper weakly still having struggle to breath .