Chapter 14

Selena's pov
Its all my fault , I didn't eat my medicines for like 4 days and this is what happened and made others worry more , I feel sad for lying to justin that I took medicine . He's soo caring and I saw worry in his eyes . I was laying on the couch with my head in Justin's lap , I just feel too tired to move and justin was talking with the guys and was playing with my hair , i felt peace .

"Justin you have a meeting " Ryan says and justin sighs nodding , I sat up slowly and justin looked at me .

" are you feeling fine right now , should I stay with you ... I can cancel the meeting " Justin says softly holding my hand and I literally felt like to cry and that made me realize it was almost that time of the the month .

" no jay , I am fine now , don't cancel because of me , go attend that meeting " I say and justin nods and leans forward a gives me a kiss on the cheek making me smile , and I looked at the girls to see them looking happy , then Justin got up .

" call me if something's wrong and guys make sure she eats dinner " Justin says and he pats my head and leaves .

" aww Sel , look how sweet he is " Mylie says sitting next to me and I smile sadly .. and I looked down and tears started to form and they got worried .

" selly , why are you crying babe ? " Demi says hugging me and I told her I was just PMsing and Demi nods in understanding .

" come on girly it's better you eat " tay says grabbing my hand and we walked to the kitchen.

Justin's pov

Ryan told what happened to Selena to scoot and he was worried as hell . We just discussed about the mini concert for my new singles and it's held next week .

Demi texted me saying selly ate food and I sighed in relief , then we talked about my upcoming album which is called purpose. Then we all went to Starbucks and bought coffee and went back home .... I looked at the time to see it was 10 pm , I saw the girls were watching a movie and selena looked soo into the movie and that too they were watching a horror film . I decided to scare my wife and it turned out to be a bad idea .

Selena's pov

I was watching this movie scared as hell but was really interested at the same time , tay threw the pillow at the tv screaming which made us all screams . What the fuck !
We comtinued watching and I knew the scary part was coming near , oh shoot it's soo near and ..

" BOOO !!!!! " the movie and someone said at the same time making us alll freaking scream and I punched that person soo hard . I was soo shocked to see it was Justin ! He was covering his side face laughing . I was speechless.

" Justin you dick ! " Mylie screamed and shit I punched Justin !

" woah Sel you can punch " jay says and he left his hand from his face which made me gasp !

" jay ! You - you bleeding ! O my gosh ! I am soo freaking sorry ! " I say freaking out and justin laughs shaking his head saying it's okay cupcake .

" no it's not okay ! Oh god you fool why did you scare us like that " I say getting up and dragging hand to the kitchen , I really feel bad right now .

" it was funny seeing your scared faces " Justin says which made me sigh , I told him to sit on the chair and he kept on saying it's okay , he could clean himself us but I didn't leave him like that .

" Justin sit ! I need to clean that blood up please " I say and justin sighs nodding and sat on the chair , I took out some alcohol with cotton and I went close to jay to see him looking at me .

" this will hurt " I say and I gently started to dab the cotton on his forehead which made him wince in pain , ugh justin your making me feel way worse .