Chapter 9

1 week later

Justin's pov

" okay Justin ! That sounded awesome bruh ! " Ryan says and I smile ... I am recording my new song friends and yeah it turns out to be great ...

One week was hard for me ... I was experiencing something new and different , like I felt alone .. but ik I am not alone . I have my amazing lovely fans and amazing family but only one person is missing ... Selena .

If she was right here right now ... I am complete , even tho we don't talk much .. but ik we both care for eachother ! I remember one time ..when I was doing my tour .. while dancing I fell of the steps ... but I was fine and Kenny told me selena saw that and she freaked out .... now thinking about it made my heart skip .. at that time I just laughed it off cuz I was heartless .

" yussss it's done !! " fredo says and I looked at his laptop and saw that he finished editing my song . We played and sang along and we enjoyed ..

Then we went home after some time .

Home

Demi and joe were cuddling , Ryan was happy to see his wife , went on a date and chaz was with Chris on a date and i am here with ada , we were all watching ed shereens live concert .

Then suddenly tay came with her laptop screaming Sel is online ! Sel is online !! ... my heart beat raced ....

" she's on face time guys " Taylor says and keeps the laptop on the coffee table infront of us and she accepts the call .... and I saw my wifey after one week looking beautiful as always ! And it looks like she's on her way to work .

 and I saw my wifey after one week looking beautiful as always ! And it looks like she's on her way to work

( pretend on Justin's side includes Demi , tay , joe )

" heyy guysss !! " Sel says pushing her hair back with her left hand and her eyes met mine and she smiles at me and I do the same back ... gosh I miss that smile .

" heyyyyyy Sel !!!! " Demi , tay and joe yells making me smile and Sel laugh ..

" omg baby adaaa !!! " Sel says while she saw her me holding her ... and baby ada smiles giggling and we all go awwww.

" how are uuu Sel !! " tay says and Sel sighs

" I am struggling over here ... like since I landed ... each day I had like 3 to 4 interviews and it's the same thing all over again and now I am on my way for shooting the last part of wolves music video " Sel says and I looked at her deeply and noticed she looked weak ..... I don't want her to be weak .. and yeah it's true what she said about interviews ... in each interview when they keep asking you the same question it's tiring .

" did u eat on time ? " I ask her and she looks at me and nods

" yeah jay , I am forced to cuz you know scoot the bike is here " Sel says and we all laugh .

" we all miss you Sel ! This house is nothing when your not here " demz says and I agree .

" I miss yalll soo much guys and shut up Demi , ik your enjoying without me ryt jay " Sel says chuckling and I glare at her playfully and Demi goes all awww ... dang I got caught .

" well someone misses her soo much !" Taylor says and I push her shoulder slightly and I looked over at Sel and saw her smiling and biting her lip ... ohhhh shittt !! That's hot !

" give him some space girl ! Ofc he has the right to miss her cuz it's hupis fucking wife for gods sake ! " joe says and I thank him mentally as the girls laugh ... girls as in Demi and tay... selena was looking at us and smiling ... our eyes met and her smile slowly left and her stare was intense ... this girl turns me on like how !

Then she looks down and I didn't realize tay was talking wow .... she was talking about the new guy she met him at the bar ... well that's normal .

Then we all talked with her abit more .. well they did the talking and I did the staring ... Sel did both ... and then she had to go and she gave us all a flying kiss which had me dead inside .

It was late .. everyone was Home and we all had dinner and went up to our rooms saying goodnight .. from morning I was in studio .. but I suddenly had the urge to see sels music video ' fetish ' . I haven't seen that video but I have heard the remarks .. it was like she was acting crazy and it was scary and stuff ... so yeah . I took out my phone and went to YouTube and searched for selena gomez and the first one was fetish , I pressed it and it played ......

After the video .  ( warning : sexual content )

I had my mouth open and I looked down to see a boner ! I am soo fucking turned on right now ! Like ughh .. that music video was the sexiest !!! It was crazy and omg the way she eats up everything got me turned on !

I was on my Calvin Klein boxers and I had my silver chain on me ... jerry was swollen as hell and needed help . And I haven't jerked in like so many months ... and selena turned me on !

I lay down and strip down my boxers and my dick springs upwards ... I bit my lip and grabbed jerry and slowly went up and down ... hmmm it felt soo good .. I played with my balls abit and kept on going ..... I couldn't imagine any girl except Selena .. oh fuck I don't care right now ... I felt pleasure arise through me and my dick was throbbing ... it was wet with precum ... that music video replayed my mind and danggggg I am enjoying .

" ahhh fuck " I went faster and faster and my toes curled with an amazing pleasure .. I jerked my hip forward and went as fast as I could ... I tried my best not to be loud but I didn't care ... our room was soundproof ... I imagined selena sucking my balls while I played with them ..

" suck me Sel !! " I said loud and jerked harder and faster and i knew I am at the peak ... I turned around on my stomach and held the wooden area of the bed with my right hand and jerked up and down with my left hand like I was having sex .. I miss this feeling

" mmmmmm ughhhhh Sel ugh faster " I moaned and I was gonna blast in any sec .. I turned around and layed flat on bed and gave hardest thrust and bammm string of my pearly cums flew on to my thigh and stomach ... it was Cumming non stop ... my legs were shaking at the huge impact and I was panting hard .. I placed my hand on jerry again and slowly went up and down but I couldn't handle the pleasure ..

Then I layed there thinking .... I just masturbated to Selena ...

Will I ever get chance to do this with her ....

And then took a long shower and changed the sheets and slept good but this time I cuddled with Selena's pillow ...

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️

Suppp peeps !!!

Hope y'all enjoyed this !!! ❤️💋

Plz vote and comment !

Thanks

-R