Chapter 13

Selena's pov

We were on our way to baskin Robbins , Justin is really sweet to me right now and ugh I want this to continue forever . I was having Ada on my lap and was playing with and justin kept on taking glances at us and would run his fingers through her hair which was really cute .

" so tomorrow your gonna be doing what I say huh " Justin says smirking and I sigh rolling my eyes but then can't help but smile which made justin chuckle .

" hmmm yeh , I shouldn't have made this bet " I say regretting but at the same time I enjoyed .

We reached baskin Robbins and thank goodness there was no paps , which was peaceful . We got out and justin said he will carry Ada and then he gently interlocked our fingers and whenever he does that it brings a new feeling which I love and still getting used to .

Justin told me to choose a flavor and I chose for Ada cotton candy and he told me to choose for him and myself , so I chose gold medal ribbon for jay and royal muse for me . This the the first time after our marriage we have gone to a place alone together , which was a good feeling , thinking of it makes me regret not going for honeymoon but at that time we were in the verge of killing eachother .

We sat down and I fed Ada with small pieces and was very careful with it and I saw Justin staring at me which made my cheeks red and I looked down clearing my throat and focused on Ada . But then I felt justin slowly tracing my arm which brought shivers down my spine and I looked at him and his stare was intense which was making me melt , he slowly licked his lips and gave me a wink , oh shoot I swear I melted before the ice cream .

Justin's pov

I just can't help it , I really don't know what I am feeling for her but I know I want her and i always need her beside me . When I saw the real connection between Ada and selena , I just understood that selena will be the most coolest mom on earth . The way she's taking care of her , feeding her , was very careful with her just made me feel like I wanna have kids with selena . And I am feeling different because it's the first time after our marriage we came out alone . And it definitely feels amazing . I sat close to her and I know I am making her feel different and that different was a good different.

I had this urge to kiss her whole face , that cute baby face of hers and tomorrow is the day I am gonna give hints about what I feel about her .

Then after our ice cream trip we decided to go home cuz it was evening and cold , it was a risk for Sel to stay out in the cold . So we went back home but this time I kept on holding sels hand and it surprises me that she allows .

Home

I took shower and was looking through tomorrow's schedule and I have meeting for some mini concert , just to perform the latest singles I released .

Then selena enters the room while she was on the phone with someone .

" yeah mom , I will don't worry , take care love you " and Sel hangs up and stretches and I saw her flat belly with baby abs . Damn .

But Sel looked soo tired like she could pass out in a min and that too weak , it concerned me . I got up from the bed and walked toward her who was looking through some papers , she didn't notice that I was behind her and I gently grabbed her shoulder and she turned around and looked at me . I noticed her bags under her eyes and I cupped her cheeks which made her lean against it .