Chapter 4

6 months later ....

What happened in these six months !?

Their first night went by fighting because Justin wouldn't put his shirt on and they both had to share a bed .

They both fought on who will sleep on the bed and who will sleep on the floor .... but they ended up in bed with a pillow in between them.

So they slept like that for the whole six months ...

But then for the past few months .... they both started changing .... like they became formal with each other ... they wouldn't fight for the simplest things ... they would just look each other and barely talks .

They started to respect each other ..

And Demi gave birth to baby girl and she's only 2 months old and her name is Adeline Bieber Jonas , Justin and Selena are the God parents  ... that's what happened something new in the family ..

By the way Selena's name is changed to Selena Bieber Gomez.. 😍

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

Selena's outfit

Selena's pov .

I was soo tired from all the work ... nowadays my joints started to swell from the intense work and I of course knew it was one of my side effects of lupus .

I walked inside the mansion and went to the living room to find no one ... well ofcourse they all will be in the game room since they are jobless.

I walked to the game room to see all the guys except Justin playing with their Xbox and Demi sleeping on the couch peacefully.

Justin was having some interview so he will come later ... and tay , miles were at the studio .

The guys saw me and they said " hi Selly , how are you ... " those type of questions ... but I said I was tired and collapsed beside Demi ..

Then she suddenly wrapped her arms around me making me feel comfortable ... it's been soo long since I got spoons or cuddles , I love them .

Then I slowly drifted to a deep slumber ..

Justin's pov

Stupid !  stupid ! paparazzi ... ugh they won't leave me alone , Kenny was trying his best to give me a way to get to my car .. but these useless people are blocking my way .