Chapter 17

Two weeks later

Selena's outfit
( for trip )

Selena's outfit ( for trip )

Justin's pov .

Yusss it's finally holiday season and this year we all decided to go for a road trip from LA to San Francisco , me and Sel are now 9 months married , Sel was helping me fold my clothes cuz I was doing it in a wrong way and it's so sweet of her to do it for me .

After we both packed our things , I pulled her close to me and kissed her cheek saying thankyou and selena just smiled at me .

Then we both went down stairs and my bros bought pizza for tonight , we all had that and we decided to sleep early cuz we and to wake up around 5 and our trip should start around 6:30 .

We all said good night to eachother and I grabbed sels hand and we both went upstairs , Sel went to the washroom and I arranged the bed which was kinda messed up due to packing and then Sel came in wearing my hoodie and I was in aww .

" it's sooo cold jay , this looks comfy ... can I wear this tonight " Sel says pouting at me and I was aww struck at how good she looks in my hoodie .

" you can borrow my clothes anytime Sel and by the way you look cute " I say to her with a wink and she rolls her eyes playfully but I could see she was blushing .

She gets on bed and she was about to lay down but I tackle her which made her squeal , I get on top of her and starts tickling her which made her burst into laughing .

" jayyyy stopp " Sel says laughing which made me tickles her more , she started to squirm under my grip .

" not unless you say Justin Bieber is the best ! " I say laughing and slowed down tickling her ,

" neverrrr !!!! " Sel squeel , oh dang she's cute and I start tickling her more .

" welll if you want me to stop then you gotta say !!! " I say chuckling at her flushed face , continuing running my hands on her sides .

" okay okay , Justin Bieber is the best ! There I said it " selena says giggling and I stop which made her breath heavily still laughing , I let her calm down and I leaned against her forehead and whispered.

" and selena gomez who is my wife is the bestest ! " I say to her softly and her mouth slightly parted , I felt her soft hand crease my cheeks and I leaned against it feeling so good , I closed my eyes .

" I don't regret marrying you jay " I heard Sel say softly and I smiled at her kissing her palm , I was happy at this moment .