Chapter 18

Guys I am sooo sorry that I couldn't upload for the last two days cuz I didn't have wifi , ik you guys are waiting for the next part and I literally feel bad .
Love you guys !!! And I hope you can understand :-)

Next day
Selena's outfit

Selena's povThe only thing that's running through my mind right now is that kiss we had , it was the best feeling ever I had in my life , I never ever expected to kiss Justin , not in a million years

Selena's pov
The only thing that's running through my mind right now is that kiss we had , it was the best feeling ever I had in my life , I never ever expected to kiss Justin , not in a million years .

Yesterday I was almost gonna lose my life but my husband saved me , I really can say that I am blessed to have him in my life .

I didn't get sleep last night cuz the only thing I could think was about jay and I finally came to a conclusion that ' I like him ' .. yup you heard it right .. I finally like justin drew Bieber .

But the only thing I am scared right now is ... am I the only one feeling this way ?

Justin's pov

I told the guys about how we almost sel yesterday , my life I can say .... every time I think about it I just shudder in fear thinking what if that truck actually hit her , I would lose my everything. It's my fault that I didn't keep an eye on her .

And I just couldn't help it but kiss her so hard showing how much I care for her , and from yesterday I promised my self to always be with her and to protect her , I realized my feelings for her ' I like her '

Yes you heard it right , I like Selena Bieber Gomez . Damn the name makes me satisfied knowing she's mine forever and I told the guys too and there were soo fucking happy . All I need right now is her and her lips .

Me and the guys got ready for today and we all were in the lobby waiting for the girls , we were all talking but all I could think right now was selena .

" there is your wifey " Chazz says and my head snap his direction to Selena and scooter talking while laughing and walking towards us , my heart skipped a lot of beats seeing her , She looks soo fucking perfect .

Then she saw me and I noticed her eyes lit up making me smile , I missed her and it's been only hours since we haven't seen eachother . She walked towards me and I pulled her into a hug saying softly good morning and I felt Sel tighten her grip and say goodmorning to me and I breathed deep , a beautiful scent filling my nose .

The guys looked at us in awww except for scoot who looked soo shocked and he snapped a pic of us .

We both pulled away and smiled at eachother , I looked down at her lips having the urge to kiss her again , but the time was not right , and Sel turned to others and they hugged her too .