Chapter 10

Few days later

Selena's pov

I just came back from puma photo shoot and I am tired as ever .. I am craving for some sleep right now but I can't cuz I have meeting with scooter in 20 mins .

I was laying on my couch and my phone rang with notification . I looked at it and saw it was YouTube and I saw it was about Justin , oh yeah he did an interview yesterday .. and I was in the mood today watch it , so I pressed play and then I saw my hubby looking good as ever .

While watching his interview .. in the middle they questioned about me..

" so how are you and Selena doing ?? Well you guys were not close in the past .. but everything might have changed by now ? " Ryan secrests asks ... ugh why do they have to ask about our personal things .

" me and Selena are fine now , a lot has changed and yeah it's going good ... " Justin says ..

I miss him ...

" now she's in New York ryt ?? How does it feel being away from her ?? " interviewer asks and I bit my lip cuz I know Justin doesn't like to talk about personal stuff .. well none of us do .

" ummm .... it feels different cuz we have been together for 7 months and we have grown soft to eachother and I miss her " justin says softly and my mouth was dropped open at every word he spoke .

Then the interview went on for like 8 more mins and then i had to go ... but what justin said never left my mind .

Justin's pov

Me and the guys were simply having a guy talk with beer in our hands ... it was guys time and Demi , tay , Mylie along with ada went for shopping ..

" dude the amas is almost here and this time we all will be going together !! " chazz says and suddenly mind went to Selena ... oh shoot that means me and Sel will have to walk to the red carpet together .

" oh yeah when is it ? " joe asks

" next month I guess " Chris says ... oh well there's time.. and yussss tomorrow selena is gonna come back !! I don't know how to react when she comes back ..

" oooooo why is Justin sooo silent ??? " harry says smirking , yup it started

" aaahhaa he's thinking what to do with selly tomorrow ... ooooo " Chris says and they laugh and I groan and I start to smile cuz theses guys will never stop teasing me ..

" awwwwww jay boo smiling !!!! " chazz says making me punch him and then we heard the girls sound

" yooo guyss !! " Taylor says coming in the room along with the Demi and Mylie with a bunch of bags ..

" woah .. I can see you have purchased the whole mall " I say chuckling thinking why all girls are crazy ..

" hey !! It's not only for us .. we bought some for Sel too .. and goodness it's soo hard to bring Sel to a mall , well she's always in the guys category " Demi says laughing making me smile thinking how unique Sel is .

"Yupp true that ! And she's gonna get mad at us for buying her things when she gets here tomorrow " Mylie says sitting on Ryan's lap .

" ahhh I am soooo excited to see Sel !!! It's like she's been gone for months like she goes on tour ! " Demi says and we all agreed .

Can't wait to see you cupcake!

Returning day

Selena's outfit

Selena's pov

I am in the flight right now and fredo and scoot are with me and we are having some serious talk about touring and stuff and I was bored out of my mind and was impatient to meet my family !

Just 10 more mins to land !! God I have never been this excited to go back !

After landing

" ugh these people " scooter says and I sigh .. paparazzi are alll over the airport and my fans are waiting for me .. I really wanna go over to my fans but it's dangerous due to the crowd .

After all the rushy and my fans trying to take selfies with me .. god I love them soo much ! I finally reached home and it turns out to be I am 1 hour early lol .

Scooter told me to go inside and I just open the door , well it's always open except when it's night and I just walked in normally and I was glad to find no one was here .. scooter and fredo kept my bags aside and I started to search for them .. but then I heard the cutest voice below me and I looked down to see Ada ! Omg what is she doing here alone , I gotta scold Demi for leaving her like this .

Her eyes lit up when she saw me looking at her and I was in aww and I picked her up ..

" hey baby girl ! I missed you soo much " I said and she giggled making me laugh and I kissed her cheeks .

I was walking with Ada in my arms and was searching for these idiots but I didn't find them anywhere and then I noticed some bags and I understood that they might be at the back yard !

As I got close I heard laughing and talking ... and I finally saw them and woaah the outside looked soo good .. the sky was slightly dark and the golden baby lights were on and made the back yard look soo magical .

And then there was my hubby .. sitting there talking with a beer hotel in his hands and I noticed his eyes were weak ... damn it looks like he didn't sleep for soo long .

Ada started to make some sound , which made all of their heads turn to us and it was soo funny to see their faces like this .

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️

Hey guys .. I am having some hard time to upload this cuz of exams but wil try for y'all

Love you guys !

-R