Chapter 21

Time : 8:37 pm
Date : February 9th 20__

Selena's outfit

I am soooo freaking tired , I had to go around 4 to 5 places and to say the meeting went successful , The whole day went by meeting up with people and them accepting my way of fashion

I am soooo freaking tired , I had to go around 4 to 5 places and to say the meeting went successful , The whole day went by meeting up with people and them accepting my way of fashion .

I am happy that they liked my ideas and they chose me without a blink cuz I already had my own fashion outline called dream out loud and even signed partners ship for two years with Adidas neo and puma .

I am really excited about my further works ... but right now I just wanna go home and rest .

I was on my way home right and was really impatient in seeing jay which was crazy , but it's not the first time I am feeling this way .

Justin's pov

" bye mom , dad and mamma mandy " I say hugging them and kissing their cheeks and I did the same with jazzy and Jaxon who were sleeping in my dads arms .

" take care sweetie , have a good night " my dad says smirking at me making me blush and roll my eyes .

" we will be back tomorrow morning , have a wonderful night justin , take care of selly " , mom says smiling widely .

" yea yea , don't worry I will be only taking care of her mom , you can trust me "I say and they laugh in aww.

" okay sweetie it's time for us to go , take care " dad says as they walk towards his car and they all got in driving away .

Tonight they are spending at their parents house which is my grandma and grandpa's house since they thought me and selena needed alone time because of the big day tomorrow.

I am so excited to see selena , she has been gone for so long ... I walked towards the kitchen and arranged everything for tonight .

Tonight will be our night and especially for selena and I bet she's gunna love it .

I am so nervous because I am gonna use those three words with all my heart for the first time , even tho I have said it to mom and Mandy but to a girl .. I have never said it to my heart .

I looked at the time to see it's almost 9 and I knew Sel is gonna be here in a few .

Selena's pov

And here I am in front of the door , with my heels on my hand cuz it was goddamn painful .. I was waiting for the door to open , I literally looked like a mess right now .