Chapter 5

Justin's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm , i groaned slightly and rubbed my eyes tiredly and sat up and I looked to my left to see Selena all cuddled up cutely with her blanky ... her cute bangs covered her face and I had this urge to brush them away ..... Seeing Selena has always made me calm down .

These past few months were good , we don't fight like we used too , we are just being ourselves .

I sighed thinking today I had work and I got off the bed , we still sleep with a pillow in the middle of the bed so we won't cross eachothers side in the middle of the night , but now I don't really mind and it's been seriously soo long since I got cuddles ..

Selena's pov

I was simply sitting on the bed with my phone checking today's schedule , Justin was in the shower.

As I was going through my phone I saw Justin come out of the bathroom and dressed by the way , he looks at me and smiles at me before saying ' good morning ' softly at me and I said the same back and smiled .

I had shower and did my hair and took my out fit for the day

It was different tho , I just need a change ..

Then I went down stairs to meet everyone , we all greeted eachother and some were watching tv and you won't believe what was on ' Barney ! ' Mylie and Demi were trying to take the remote away from joe but him being childish didn't allow .

And the worst part is they were showing the old episodes which means me , Demi , Mylie were there .... shit this is embarrassing.

" joe !! Change the damn channel now ! " I demand at him ... everyone even justin looks at me in amusement and joe looks at me pouting , well he's one hell of an emotional guy in this family .

Then suddenly a mini me came on and started singing a rhyme and everyone burst into laughter except for Demi , Mylie and Me , I covered my face with my hand feeling sooo embarrassed.

" damn Sel , your soo cute " Ryan says chuckling clearly enjoying my embarrassment while eating an oatmeal.

I huffed and crossed my arm , Demi was still trying to take the remote control from her dear sweet husband .

" gosh bruh , your worse than Sel ! I swear ! " Chris says shaking his head making me gasp .

" hey ! I am not mean " I say glaring at him .

" well we are only stating the truth Sel , right justin ? " Chris says and Justin turns his head and looks at me smirking and his eyes shown playfulness .