Chapter 9: The Fair and a kiss

//Narrator POV//

Edd was driving everyone to the Fair. Matt jeep bugging everyone about it, so why not?

"We there yet?" Matt asked excitedly from the back seat.

"No Matt, we will tell you when we are there." Tom said.

"Awe..." Matt sighed

Soon they polled into the parking lot. Matt was practically jumping all over the place.

"Matt, there going to think you're high or something. Chill out." Tom said trying to calm the now hipper Matt.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited!" Matt said smiling.

"Its ok...just...calm down a little." Tord said. Edd paid for the parking fee and pulled into a parking spot. Everyone got out and ran into the fair. Edd paid for everything, he even got wrist bands so everyone could go on rides all they want.

Tom and I are going to go on the Octopus!!" Tord cried as he grabbed Tom's wrist and pulled him over to the rides line.

They got into the seat and waited for the ride to begin.

When the ride began, it went up and down, round and round quiet fast. it gave Tom the falling feeling. Tom held onto Tord and closed his eyes tight, not wanting to open them. Tord chuckled and wrapped an arm around Tom and pulled him closer.

"Awe, is Tommy wommy scared?" Tord chuckled. Tom grumbled and shook his head no. "well, it sure looks like or...or you're just in the mood for cuddles." Tord teased. Tom blushed slightly.

Everything was going perfect, the sun was setting...the lights on the rides shinned brightly. It was only Tord and Tom together. No Matt...no Edd. Just, Tom...and Tord. Tom grabbed Tord's wrist and dragged him over to the Faris wheel.

"Wait wait wait...you want to go on that?" Tord asked, gesturing towards the giant wheel.

Tom smiled at Tord "What? Is wittle Twordy scared?" Tome mocked. Tom crossed his arms.

"No, wittle Twordy is NOT scared of a slow, big, tall, stupid wheel. i have been through hell and back!" Tord said smiling, earning some looks from others who were also in line for the Faris wheel.

"Tord, shut up. People are looking at you..." Tom muttered keeping his hands in his pockets.

Tord surprisingly did what he was told and shut up. It was probably because they were being loaded into their seat. Tom smiled and got comfortable. They slowly rose up...then the wheel stopped. They were at the top. Down below, people were being loaded into their seat. Tord looked at Tom and smiled. Tom was staring at all the colorful lights on top of all the rides. Tom the looked up at the stary night sky and smiled.

"Ist it pretty?" Tom asked Tord...not looking away from the stars. Tord looked up.

"phht, i know something even more beautiful then those stars." Tord said, his Norwegian accent showed heavily.

"hmm...and that is?" Tom looked at Tord who was smiling like a goof...

"You." Tord said, kissing Tom on the lips. Tom's 'eyes' widened in surprise, but he kissed back. they had to pull apart due to a thing called oxygen.

"D-do...do you mean that?" Tom asked blushing. Tord smiled and wrapped an arm around Tom, pulling him closer. the ride started back up.

"Yes...yes i do." Tord said while Tom leaned his head on Tord's chest.