Chapter 31: Betrayal #2

"April fools." Azzarra had whispered into Tord ear with a giant grin on her face.

Tord was so confused and stared at Azzarra. Matt, Edd, and Tom stood up and began to laugh a little.

"April fools." Azzarra said once again

"Wait...that was all a prank?" Tord questioned with a co fused look on his face.

Azzarra and the others nodded.

"That's why it took us forever to get ready this morning

Tord soon realized that everyone was fine.

"B-but...but I-i saw you cut T-tom's throat. A-and stab Matt in t-the back...you shot Edd in the chest!" Tord said stuttering like crazy

Azzarra took the knife and pushed it on Tord's arm. "Its not real. The blade goes into the handle." Azzarra said laughing.

"But! T-tom was caughing up blood..." Tord said pointed at Tom who had what looked like blood seeping through his neck.

"Ah, it was just some tubing and a little held of buttons." Edd said as he lifted Tom's hoodie and shirt, revealing a bag full of "blood".

"B-but Azzarra shot you?" Tord said furrowing his forehead.

"Same thing." Edd added. Tord sat down to think about what happed.

"That's not very nice! I thought you were all dead!" Tord yelled out in anger.

"We're sorry." Matt said holding back a laugh. Tord huffed and crossed his arms.

"What about Tom's neck?" Tord asked.

"Oh, see this button?" Azzarra asked painting the knife at Tord while showing him the button.

"Yeah?" He questioned. Azzarra pushed it and red stuff came out and squirted Tord in the face. Tord wiped his face.

"Oh." He mumbled. "You guys are mean. Especially you Azzarra! I almost punched you in the face." Tord said.

"I know." Azzarra stated happily.

"We had good acting tho, right?" Matt asked with stars in his eyes.

"Yes Matt...you sure did. You all did." Tord admitted.

"Yay!" Edd and Matt both cheered

"Yeah yeah, let's go get ice cream or something." Tord grumbled leading the way.

(A/N: ok I'm not ending the book but I might take a few days off from this book. I love u guys dearly, but I want a little vacation lol X3 or holiday, which ever floats ur goat. Anyways. Have a horrible chapter! On me! Bye!!!)