Chapter 30: Betrayal

Edd and the gang were all walking along the streets of Tokyo. They were planing on leaving at 4pm later that day.

"I still dont understand why I had to wait almost THIRTY MINUTES FOR YOU GUYS TO BE READY!!!" Tord cried out, obviously mad at the four walking with him.

"Edd, where are we going?" Questioned Matt, trying to change the subject.
"What were you guys even doing?!" Tord cried out again, but was ignored.

"I dont know, Matt, I'm just following Tord." Edd said with his hands in his hoodie pocket.

"I'm just following Azzarra." Tord stated.

"I was following Edd..." Azzara said.

"I was following Edd." Tom stated with a bored expression on his face.

"So technically we don't know where we're going?" Edd said frowning and stopping, causing the others to stop and listen.

"Who about this, we all go to a park or something?" Edd suggested.

"Sure, sounds like that could be fun" Azzarra stated smiling. Matt nodded his head vigorously.

"Ok." Tom said with his expression not changing.

"Ok!! Let's go!!!!" Edd said with a fist in the air
_____________________
_______
As they were all walking, suddenly Azzarra pushed Edd to the ground. Edd fell into mud and Matt quickly helped him up.

"What the fuck was that for Azzarra?!" Tord asked Azzarra, pushing her. Azzarra frowned and Tom held Tord back. Azzarra looked at Tom and pushed Tord out of the way and punched Tom in the gut, Tom held his stomach in pain.

Azzarra took out a knife and stabbed Matt in the back and pushed him down. Edd showed fear in his eyes.

Tord grew furious and tried to punch Azzarra in her face, but she caught his fist mid swing. She smirked and kicked him backwards.

She turned to Tom who tried to punch Azzarra, getting her in her stomach as well. She coughed and grabbed Tom by the hair and slit his throat, causing him to fall and caught up blood. 

"A-azzarra? Why are you doing this?" Edd questioned.

"I was sent on a mission...I was sent to kill you guys...you have all seen too much." Azzarra said smiling evily.

Tom went to punch her but she dogged and kicked him in the back. Azzarra pulled a gun from her pocket and shot Edd with a loud bang. Edd fell backwards and blood began to seep through his shirt.

"You monster!" Tord cried out. Tord could see Azzarra was getting excited because parts of her was changing. She had horns coming out of her forehead, a furry tail, soft looking ears coming from her head.

"You're nothing but a back stabbing mobster." Tord said looking into Azzarra's now icy blue eyes.

Tord ran at Azzarra who dodged him and grabbed his hair and pulled him close and had him in a choke hold. She held the knife to his neck.

(A/N: Hey!! Sorry this is late....hehe...I've been RPing with a new friend of mine and I lost track of time 😅anyways!! Here is ur new story update!!! Love u all so much!!! Be safe!!!💕💕💕💕💕💕)