Chapter 26: ???

//????? POV//

Everything is going as planed. I laughed my evil laugh at the havoc my creation has done. I know I wasn't the one who made him....but it was my idea.

"Troy...bring me more serum...I want another..." I said to Troy, my loyal servant.

"And get me a new scientist... the last one was eaten." He bowed and went off to do as I ordered

//???? POV//

"Ah, Tokyo." It was my dream to travel to Tokyo. Next on my list was Ireland, Norway, Paris, France. I have always wanted to travel the world. I have already traveled to Africa, Canada, and Brazil! I was born in Washington State, in a small town called Montesano (an actual town in Washington State...I live there lol)

I was staying in a luxurious hotel, I will have an amazing view of the city!

I was on the eighth floor of the building, I had just unpacked my bags and began to make my way to the elevator. As I stood, waiting for the elevator. Three men came running out of their room.

"Tord, you and Matt need to check the sewers. I will look above." Said the male in green. He handed the others flashlights and took off for the stairs. That was when the elevator opened up. The males with the purple and red hoodies stepped into the elevator with me.

"Hello." I said kindly, hoping to start a conversation.

"Hello!" Cried the one in purple. "What's your name?" As the male in purple.

"Oh, its Azzarra." I said smiling

"The names Matt." Matt said pointing to himself proudly.

"And this here is Todd!" Matt said pointing at Tord.

"Tord." Tord corrected. Making Azzarra giggle a little. Matt dug through his pockets and gave her a sticky note with something scribbled on it.

Tord and Matt took off as the elevator dinged, opining its doors.

I looked down at the slip as I exiting the elevator. On it three were four phone numbers with the owners names.

"Thomas...Matt...Edd...and Tord." I mumbled as I read out the names. I carefully put it in my back pocket. I exited the building and began to walk around, looking at the tall sky scrapers in amazement. It did smell a little weird because of all the carbon dioxide. I was passing an all when a hand pulled me into the ally.

"Let go of me-" I said loudly before something covered my mouth. I couldn't breath, I began to feel tired as everything faded.

"Shh...sleep...only dreams now." Someone whispered to me as the petted my long wavy brown hair.

Everything went black.

//??? POV//

I ran and hide in a dark ally. I had a splitting headache,  can you blame me?

I sat down near a pile of garbage and decided to take a nap. I was emotionally, mentally, and physically tired. I laid down and closed my "eyes" as I drifted off to sleep.