Chapter 10: Cuddles

//No one's POV//

Tom was laying down in his room trying to sleep. But what happened the night before keep him awake.

'That was nothing, Tord doesn't have feelings for me...i'm Tom. a no good piece of trash.' Tom thought silently. there was a light knock on the door.

"Tom, can i...come in?" Tord asked.

"Yeah." Tom let out a small sigh as Tord opened the door,

"Matt and Edd are worried about you...ever since we go home from the fair, you have been in our room." Tord explained. Tord sat next to Tom.

"Tord...what did you mean when you called me beautiful...when we were on the fairs wheel?" Tom asked sitting up.

"Tom...i meant what i said. i uh, have been meaning to tell you but...i liked you...like, like like. i.. love you Tom." Tord said looking into Tom's 'eyes'. Tom began to cry. "Wait wait? whats wrong? w-was it something i said?" Tord frantically asked.

"W-why would you love someone like m-me?" Tom said while tears rolled down his cheeks. Tord smiled and hugged Tom. Tom buried his head into Tord's chest while he cried.

"Probably because you...make me happy." Tord ran his fingers through Tom's hair and rubbed circles on his back to comfort him. "Please don't cry." Tord said lifting Tom's chin so he was looking up at him. Tord wiped away Tom's tears. Tom nodded and buried his head back into Tord's hoodie.

"Tord...i love you too." Tom said before falling asleep...finally at peace with himself. Tord carefully laid down with Tom and pulled the blankets over them. Tord smiled whiled he held the cute sleeping Tom.

"I love you too, goodnight...Thomas." Tord said closing his eyes and falling asleep himself.

//Matt's POV//

i was listing in on Tom and Tord...

"Tord...i love you." i heard Tom say. i continued to listen in...

"I love you too, goodnight...Thomas." Tord said. I almost freaked out there for a moment.

'I ship it!!!!' i thought holding in a squeal. i ran to Edd and shook his shoulder while he looked at me weird. he was trying to watch his show, but this was more important.

"Matt, what is it? You look like you're going to explode?" Edd said confused.

"E-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d!!!!!" I cried out shaking Edd even more.

"That's my name?" Edd was still confused.

"I ship it!!! Tord loves Tom and Tom loves Tord!!!" I squealed, unable to hold it in any longer.

"Oh wait! where are they?" Edd asked smiling.

"Sleeping in their room." I whisper yelled. Edd quickly ran to his room to get his camera. He then came running out to Tom and Tord's room with the camera in hand. Matt was close behind.

Edd quietly opened the door and saw the two cuddling. I almost squealed again. Edd raised his camera and took a picture. The flash went off and we both froze. Tord and Tom both groaned and shifted slightly, but they both remained asleep.