Chapter 23: Its ok

//??? POV//

I had claws...

Horns growing from my skull...

A tail...

I'm a monster. Adrenaline coursed through my veins. I had tears threatening to spill. I looked in the mirror and I was horrified.

Small patches of dark fur grew on my face. I was slowly getting bigger. I was scared of myself. I ran out of the bathroom and went strait to the hallway. I fell to my knees in pain I could feel my bones changing shape. I let out a cry, but it was mixed with inhuman noises

I looked at the door way where somebody stood...my vision was clouded and blurry

"....please...help...me..."

//Tord's POV//

I woke up to horrible noises, they sounded human...but not. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the noises, they were coming from the hallway. Once I got there, I saw Tom. He was...changing, into a monster.

"Please...help...me..." Tom said between animal like grunts.

I didn't know what to do or how to help him. I held my hands up and slowly made my way over to him.

"Ssssshhhh...its just me...Tord." I said soothingly to him. Tom stopped grunting, I could hear his heavy panting. He seemed to be in pain, by now he was in full monster form. This was bad...everything...everything was wrong. He doesn't deserve this....

I looked into Tom's single 'eye'. "Its me, ok...come one." I said, placing a hand on Tom's snout. He tilted his head a little. I placed a hand on his cheek and smiled.

"That's my boy." I said softly.

"Now...let's get you back inside." I said helping him back into the room. I will make him as comfortable as possible.