Chapter 28: The monster inside

//Azzarra POV//

I opened my eyes again. Once I realized where I was, I began to struggle against my restraints.

"Ahh!! Grrrr!!! AAAHHHHH!!!" I screamed and growled as I violently fought my restraints.

"Sweet heart, that's not going to help you. You'll only make it worst for yourself." He said getting close to  my face. I trusted my hear forwards, hitting him in the nose.

"Ahh! You bitch!" He said holding his nose. I smirked.

"I was trying to be nice. Like I was saying, the more you struggle... The more you will, how do I put this...change." He said smiling wickedly. My eyes went wide.

"C-change? What do you mean "change"!?" I yelled at his face.

"I mean you will change and shift into something else. But only if you're stressed, nervous, scared, angry, or, if you have learned to control it...when ever you want." He said still smiling at me. I growled and stared into his eyes.

"Let. Me. GO!!!" I yelled, I couldn't help myself, I was scared and angry at the same time. I began to felt excruciating pain in my body.

"Ahhhh!!" I screamed as I heard my bones cracking and changing shape. I began to grow bigger. I started to sprout fur on my body. Horns began to grow from my forehead. My whole body was in pain. My restraints broke and I could hear the guy say shit. Ears started to grow along with a whip like tale. And sharp teeth, lining the inside of my mouth.

 And sharp teeth, lining the inside of my mouth

(I drew this horrible picture lol)

Azzarra was overwhelmed with what was happening at the moment. The man stood in front of Azzarra.

"Look into my eyes!" He yelled gaining Azzarra's attention.

"You will listen to me." He said calmly, looking Azzarra directly into her eyes. What they both didn't know was Tord and Matt were watching.

I growled, nobody was going to tell me who I was going to listen to. 

"Azzarra! If you even dare...I'll do what I have to." Warned the man. Earning a growl from Azzarra.

//Tord POV//

"Hey! We met her on the elevator today!" Matt cried out excitedly, pointing at Azzarra.

"Kill them my pretty!! And you shall be rewarded.

When he said that my blood ran cold. I fiddled with my phone nervously, texting

Tord: Edd we need some back up in the sewers

Edd: DID YOU FIND TOM?!

Tord: Not exactly, just hurry up and come!! ASAP!!!

Edd: jeez, ok, I'm coming

Azzarra looked at us, her eyes an icy blue. Her fur was a dark dark blue. She had a strip of fur lining her back was a some what dark blue. I could hear faint running through the tunnel. Azzarra took a step closer towards us.

"Ok I'm here..." Edd said as he noticed Azzarra. We backed up in fear as Azzarra grew near.

"Oh my god..." Edd said quietly

Azzarra leaped at us and bit down on Edd, then threw him over her shoulder. She did the same thing to Matt. She was just about to do the same thing to me till...

(A/N: sorry if this is bad ;-; love u beauties!!)