Chapter 32

Sorry for being gone for so long, i have been having a rough time here at home and i don't have much time to sit and message or update my books, which really upsets me. My mom is being a jerk to me and i don't understand why. i hope you guys can understand that.

(Edd's P.O.V.)

Its been almost a week since we came back home from our crazy adventure. Tom is doing great, Matt is doing what he always does, Tord seems to be spending more time with Tom since we got back....but, i don't know how i'm doing...I'm going to be honest with you now, i i have a secret, a secret i cannot tell to any of my friends. 

"hey, Edd. Whats up?" Matt asked smiling like usual. 

"i'm doing great." I said smiling back at him.

"Edd, Azzarra wanted us to go over to her place tonight. she said she wanted to have a movie night and tell all of us something." Said Matt

"Oh, alright. What time?" I asked fixing my hoodie strings.

"She said we should be over by 6:30 pm sharp." Matt said turning away. I nodded, we have been over to Azzarrra's house many times since she too came back from Tokyo.I'm just really curious on what she want to tell us...

*6:30pm- Azzarra's House*

(Edd's P.O.V.)

*knock*

*knock*

The door swung open and there in the door way stood Azzarra.

"Hey guys!! Come on in!" She said moving out of the way. All four of us walked inside and went strait for her couch. There was already popcorn and drinks on the table for all of us.

"I was told you wanted to tell us something as well...' I said sitting down.

"Oh, yes. i wanted to tell you guys that i'm going to be moving back to America." Azzarra sat down on the couch with the others.

"Wait, you're from America?" Tom said.

"Well, yeah. I wasn't born here. I moved away from America to travel the world...i left behind my twin brother, Haven, and my other best friends...Hope and Mallory." Azzarra said looking up. I nodded solemnly.

"Its fine, we can always keep in touch over social media, right?" I said tilting my head a little. 

"Yeah, thanks." She said smiling.

"No need to thank-" I said before i was cut off.

"what movie are we watching?" Tord asked with an arm around Tom's shoulder.

I sighed quietly. "Oh, it's that new movie, Teenage blood. Its about three friends who are being hunted. Its amazing" Azzarra said clapping her hands and reaching to the pile of movies where it was located.

 "Lets get this movie started!!" Matt yelled out as Azzarrqa ran to put the movie in the DVD player.