Chapter 13: The party

Tom watched as the sun went down. Both Tom and Tord were sitting on a hill, watching the sun set.

"I think its time to go home. We should go visit Edd." Tom said smiling.

"Oh, alright." Tord stood up and brushed himself off and helped Tom up.
________________
______

Tord opened the door and the lights were off. Tom was smiling like a goof, but Tord wouldn't be able to see it. Tom flicked the lights on and everyone jumped.

"Surprise!!!" Everyone yelled in unison. Tord's eyes widened and he looked around. Tord thought everyone had forgot his birthday, but they were all just throwing him a surprise part. Tord smiled and looked back at Tom.

"Tom...you were distracting me all day, weren't you." Tord said smiling. Tom smiled and nodded. Tord hugged Tom and Tom hugged back.

"Oh my gosh, thank you everyone!" Tord said hugging Matt and Edd.

There went very many people there, but Tord loved it, it made him feel special. Edwardo, Edd, Matt, Tom...there were more people tho.

Edd, Tom, and Tord were all together in....sorta. Matt was at the punch bowl getting himself something to drink.

"So uuh...Tom. What did you do to distract Tord?" Edd asked smirking at Tom who flushed a beet red.

"O-oh, things." Tom said nervously.

Edd continued to smirk "Tom, we know what you and Tord did." Tord went a deep red as well when his name was mentioned. "Matt and I could hear you two." Edd's eyes softened. Edd let out a chuckle, "Dont worry, we won't talk about it." Edd said walking over to the fridge to get himself some cola.

Tord was blushing "Sorry about the hickey." Tord apologized rubbing the back of his neck.

"Phht, its fine... I enjoyed it anyways~" Tom said leaning on Tord a little. Tord brought Tom over to the couch and they chilled out on the couch for a bit before cake and ice cream.
__________________________________
Tord was now opening his presents. The was opening the one from Edwardo and his little group of friends. He opened up the present and found a coffee cup inside. It had a picture of the Norwegian flag, it also said, 'Ha en fin dag' written on it too.

 It had a picture of the Norwegian flag, it also said, 'Ha en fin dag' written on it too

Tord had gotten a white shirt with a bottle of Coke on the front, it was from Edd.

Tord opened his second present was a of Matt, obviously from Matt.

Tord had one more present, it was from Tom. He opened it up, inside was a tickets. It was a ticket to Tokyo!

"Wait, Tom? Where did you get the money to get the ticket to Tokyo?" Tord asked looking up.

Tom smiled "And, I have three more." Tom said holding up three more tickets. "I thought, maybe, we could all go to Tokyo together, go enjoy ourselves. Have some fun, go sight seeing. Doesn't that sound like fun?" Tom said. Tord nodded

"When do we leave?" He questioned.

"Tomorrow." Tom said smiling.