Guardian Camp Battle

Note: The picture at the beginning of this chapter was created by MasterBlaze. Thank you for making it, I love it so much. Also thank you to all my fans who wait patiently for me to update, sorry it takes longer than I anticipate.

Sinergy's guard ran hard and fast, he had to tell his king what he had seen even if it meant betraying BlackHawk. For a while King Sinergy had suspected BlackHawk's betrayal because at times he could not be found and he sometimes questioned his judgment. That is why Sinergy had sent a guard to follow BlackHawk, even though the guard was too scared to go through the Forbidden Falls he ended up creating a blind right in front the Guardian Camp. What luck?!

     Exhausted and dripping with sweat, the guard finally arrived at the Lamada gates. The century guards let him pass when he told them he had urgent news to tell King Sinergy. As he passed the gate guards he ran toward the castle where his king would be. It took a little while of searching, but he finally found Sinergy in the (room needed). Sinergy was sitting in a chair talking to his generals while pointing at several different maps, most likely making a plan to attack and steal another kingdom.

     When the guard entered the room, everyone immediately stopped talking and turned their heads to look at the person who had just interrupted something important. "Yes?" Asked King Sinergy with an irritated look on his face. "I need to talk to you... Alone. It is very important... and must be dealt with immediately," said the guard all out of breath.

     King Sinergy escorted his generals and advisors out of the room. Once they were gone Sinergy cleared his throat and spoke, "So what is so important that you had to interrupt my important... well lets just say plans for?" The guard looked around the room to make sure no one but him and the king were there before speaking, "You know how you told me to keep an eye on BlackHawk?" "Yes," Sinergy replied a little impatient as he looked through some papers. "Well I followed him into the woods today and guess where he went?"

"I'm in no mood for guessing games. Just tell me."

"The hidden Guardian Camp that we have been searching for." Sinergy stopped what he was doing and listened with disbelief. "And Darkmoon even greeted him." The guard watched as an evil smile crept across Sinergy's face. "Gather my men, we will attack at midnight tonight."

     Not another word was said for the guard had left to tell all Sinergy's soldiers and warriors what he saw and what their king wanted. Sinergy got up from his chair and walked over to the world map that was at the end of the table. He picked up an ink quill and made an x in the back of the Forbidden Forest near the falls, right where the Guardian Camp is.

Meanwhile in the Guardian Camp Aqua, BlackHawk and Firestar were saying their goodbyes to Darkmoon. As they left, BlackHawk told Aqua and Firestar that he would have to return to Lamada because King Sinergy would start to question his whereabouts. Before leaving he told them he would keep them updated weekly on Sinergy.

Watching Darkmoon shrink into the distance left a funny feeling in Aqua's stomach like she would never see him again. Aqua pushed that thought from her mind and headed home. Once back in the Frazee's backyard Firestar and Aqua saw Stota through the window of the backyard. Fear and hatred filled Aqua as she saw the face of the man who killed her parents.

     Firestar turned into his cat form before Stota could see him. He looked up at Aqua and saw the mixed emotions flashing in her eyes. "You can't say anything. You know that right?" There was a short pause as Aqua contemplated her options. "Why? He killed my parents!" "Aqua quiet down. The reason you can't say anything to him is because he will kill you just like your parents." Aqua hadn't thought about that, but how could she not do anything to the man that was responsible for murdering her parents.