The End

Outside of the Lamada castle, chaos broke loose. Once the Lamardian guards had seen Firestar and Darkmoon inside the throne room, Sinergy had sent squads of his soldiers outside, knowing that if there were two infiltrators in his castle, there was more of them.

Seeing the wagons still sitting out in the open, raised an eyebrow, so the guards proceeded to check it out. Inside of the cart, the Cadars had heard the approaching footsteps of the guards and got into position. As soon as the back door of the cart opened up, all the Cadars charged out, knocking the guard who had peered in, down.

BlackHawk was fought by his older brother's side and started to make their way to the castle's entrance, but every time they would get an inch closer, more Lamardians would appear. Grevis stabbed a nearby guard and his body hit the ground with a thud. "We need to get inside the castle, but it's too heavily guarded." "Agreed," replied BlackHawk ducking just in time to miss a swipe at his head. Since it was close combat, BlackHawk could not rely on his crossbow to finish the job, so his sword would have to do.

The guard cried out in pain as his sword found a weak spot in the man's armor. The man fell to the floor, his body added to the already growing pile of corpses. BlackHawk looked around seeing Lamardians, Cadars, and Guardians alike all fighting for a cause.

Blocking a blow to his abdomen, BlackHawk's sword fell out of his hand a clattered as it hit the cobblestone, right behind the Lamardian. Taking a calculated risk, Blackhawk dropped to the floor and rolled through the man's open legs. Once on the other side, he snatched his sword up and ran the man through without hesitation. After a second he pulled his sword out, and let the man fall to the ground. Then an idea hit him, "I have a plan, but I'll need a distraction," BlackHawk said as he stabbed the man his brother was struggling with. "Will that do," Grevis replied pointing.

Looking in the direction he was pointing, BlackHawk's eyes widened and his lips curled into a smile. "That will work."

Meanwhile, inside the castle, another duo was putting up quite a fight, but Sinergy and his soldiers were putting up an equally impressive fight. Firestar had turned into so many animals, he had lost count. Currently, he was a black panther, using its speed and strength to catch guards and bite them until they stopped moving.

Firestar cried out in pain as an arrow pierced his hide. He turned around to see Sinergy, still in the throne room, with a crossbow in his hands. Forgetting for a second that he could manipulate time, Firestar took a deep breath and used his powers. The pain disappeared as the arrow was removed from his skin and placed back into Sinergy's bow, leaving no marks in his fur as if it had never been there in the first place. Knowing he had only a few seconds left, Firestar braced himself as everything started moving forward again.

As soon as Firestar knew that time was back to normal, he transformed himself into a human and grabbed the arrow out of the air, a smile appearing on his face.