Preference #5

How he acts when you're part of the Fellowship of the Ring/quest to retrieve the Arkenstone

Bilbo: He constantly worries over you. Knowing that the group is headed towards a dragon and even more danger, his biggest fear is that you'll be harmed. But he keeps his cool and tries to show you how much you love him all the time, because he doesn't know when the next time 'I love you' will be able to be said.

Frodo: He's glad that you're there with him, but he's actually quite sad. He knows he's the one meant to destroy the Ring, and that he might not make it back alive. He can only hope that he'll survive and be able to spend the rest of his life normally with you.

Sam: He's not all that concerned, although he does tend to worry when the Fellowship is suddenly immersed in danger. He'll constantly treat you to food, whether you stop for a break or not.

Pippin: He puts on a face, acting like nothing gets to him, being the clown he always is. But having you as part of the Fellowship terrifies him. Orcs or goblins could attack at any time, and so he is always on the lookout. Any time the Fellowship was ambushed, he would first make sure you would have no chance of getting harmed.

Merry: Merry's the intellectual one. He rationalizes his fear of you getting hurt or killed. Of course he cares about what happens to you, he just makes sure that his focus is on the mission. But don't worry, no matter how much he doesn't show worry about you, he loves you more than anything.

🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔
Shoutout to mangofluffypuppy for being so amazing💙💙