Does He Want Seconds? (Thorin)

In this oneshot, you are Bilbo's younger sister, I hope you like it! ☺️ Thorin might be a bit OOC, apologies in advance.

Also, I'm sorry this took so long to do. I'm sick and I had some stuff to do today, so I didn't have much time and when I got home I slept and relaxed because I feel awful. But I'm calling in sick for tomorrow, so I'll hopefully be able to update a LOT more!
Enjoy!

🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

You laughed as your brother Bilbo stared at the huge stacks of dishes, all clean and neat thanks to the dwarves that had infiltrated your home. The dwarves all laughed too, finding the look of stale shock on Bilbo's face as hilarious as you did.

Suddenly, a few powerful knocks came from the front door, causing you to flinch in surprise. Gandalf slowly turned to you Bilbo and simply said, "He is here."

In a moment, the old wizard was at the door and opening it for whoever had knocked. There stood one last dwarf, staring off to the side as if something interesting existed afar off. He turned to look up at Gandalf in the doorway, wearing the smallest hint of a smirk. "Gandalf," his majestically deep voice rumbled, causing your stomach to flutter and your knees to turn to jelly. "I thought you said this place would be easy to find." He walked into the Baggins' hole and unclasped his cloak from around his neck. "I lost my way. Twice. Wouldn't have found it at all if it had not been for that mark on the door."

You and Bilbo glanced at each other in confusion.

"Mark? Th-there's no mark on that door!" Bilbo protested.

"It was painted a week ago," you added meekly, causing the new arrival to look your way, as if noticing for the first time that you were there. His eyes lingered on you as Gandalf explained to Bilbo that he was the one who put a mark on his door. You lowkey watched the new dwarf out of the corner of your eye, watching him gaze at your profile.

Why is he staring at me? you wondered to yourself. You glanced at the black haired dwarf and he quickly looked away, turning his gaze to Bilbo.

"Bilbo, (y/n), allow me to introduce the leader of our company, Thorin Oakenshield."

Interesting name...

Thorin stepped towards your brother and seemed to analyze him. "So, these are the hobbits." Funny. He was staring at Bilbo but spoke about both of you. Why? What did any of this have to do with you? "Tell me Mister Baggins, have you done much fighting?"

You held back a snicker. Bilbo? Fighting? Yeah, no.

"Pardon me?" your brother asked, shocked by the question he had just been presented with.

"Axe or sword? What's your weapon of choice?"

"Well, I do have some skill in conkers," Bilbo said uncomfortably. "But I fail to see..why that's relevant.."

Thorin chuckled. "Thought as much. He looks more like a grocer than a burglar." A few of the other dwarves laughed at this, causing you to get heated. How dare they laugh at Bilbo simply because he was a good person and not a burglar?!

Eventually the dwarves, Gandalf, and you and Bilbo congregated into the dining room, where Thorin sat at the head of the table, Gandalf by his side. You and your brother stood off to the side, listening in on their conversation.

You noticed that all Thorin had in front of him was a simple bowl of soup. The other 12 dwarves had wiped out Bilbo's pantry. You figured this dwarven leader would eat more than a simple peasant meal. After the discussion of Smaug the dragon, taking back Erebor, Bilbo fainting, and the dwarves eating probably all that was left of the Baggins' food supply, you tentatively approached their leader, Thorin Oakenshield.

"E-excuse me?" you asked timidly from behind the dwarven heir, tapping his shoulder gently. He turned around and smiled slightly when he saw it was you.

"Oh, hello, Miss (y/n). What do you need?"

You swallowed nervously, the fact that he was talking in the first place was bad enough (his voice was like beautiful thunder, it made your heart jump into your throat), but even worse was that he was talking to you!

This isn't good for my health, you thought to yourself. "Um..I was..actually wondering what I could do for you, Mister Oakenshield."

Thorin chuckled, and you fought all attempts to squeal at the lovely sound of his voice. "Please, call me Thorin, Miss (y/n). What favor did you have in mind?"

"Please, call me (y/n)," you replied with a smirk. "And I was hoping I could get you something else to eat. You've only eaten a bowl of soup, and every other dwarf has practically eaten everything. Aren't you hungry?"

"I ate before I came here, so I wasn't in need of as much food as usual." Thorin smiled at you and took your small hand in his much larger one, gently kissing your knuckles as he kept his eyes on you. "But thank you for the thought," he whispered as he walked towards the living room.

It was all you could do to not faint on the spot.